Java Programming for Mobile Developers - Lite
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will acquire the skills to program some useful apps in Java
- You will learn basic skills along with good foundation of Object Oriented Programming technique
- Some knowledge Programming language of C is helpful but not required
- You will need a PC with capability to run JDK and IntelliJ IDEA
The Java language is used from everything like cellphones to Blu-Ray players, and lots of websites depend on it to deliver content to their audience and visitors.
Most importantly, it's a versatile and mobile language, which means that applications written in Jana on one platform can be easily moved (or transferred) to a number of other platforms without changing the code.
In the class, we concentrate on teaching the skills you'll need to have to begin programming useful programs in Java. Anyone attempting to learn Java will gain from this training offered, even though this class was created in response to the demand for a precursor to our Android development courses.
Java is a huge topic, and learning it is an ongoing pursuit. Our objective in this class would be to teach you the basic skills you'll need to learn, along with a solid foundation of object-oriented programming techniques.
We will be focusing on Summary, Obtaining Java, Installing IntelliJ Idea, and working with IntelliJ Idea
Exposure to a programming language, for example C or some experience with it is helpful, although not needed. You'll need a desktop computer or notebook computer that's powerful enough to run JDK and IntelliJ IDEA. And last, but definitely not least, you'll also need the willingness to learn.
- Newbies who wants to learn the basic of Java or those who need refresher
- Anyone wants to learn Java will benefit from this course