Java Basics for Beginners: Learn Coding with Java
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of Java
- Learn the core principles of Programming
- Learn the core Java skills needed for your first Java developer position
- Be able to demonstrate understanding of Java for Junior Java Developer position
- Be able to write Java code as a beginner
- Learn the basics of Object Oriented Programming
- Learn best practices and how to write high quality Java code
- Desire to learn programming
- Students don't need any previous experience, everything in this course will be explained for absolute beginners
This course is updated frequently with new lessons, projects and resources!
November 2021 - NEW! Downloadable Resources Added - Methods, Arrays, Classes and Access Modifiers
April 2021 - NEW! Downloadable Resources Added - For loops and While loops
March 2021 - NEW! Downloadable Resources Added - Switch statements
February2021 - NEW! Downloadable Resources Added - Complete Java Tutorial, Variables and If-else statements pdf files
January 2021 - NEW! 3 eBooks added - "Introduction to Programming using Java", "Learning Computer Programming using Java with 101 Examples" and "Teach Yourself Java in 21 Days"
Start Learning Java from Scratch!
This Course is Being Updated Constantly!
Learn Java Fundamentals in 2 Hours, Not Months!
This course is for beginners or people who want to refresh their knowledge in programming with Java.
97% of Enterprise Desktops run Java
Java is the number 1 choice for software developers
3 billion mobile phones run Java
89% of Desktops in the U.S. run Java
125 million TV devices run Java
Why would you choose to learn Java?
There are a lot of programming languages to choose from.
The main reason why you should pick Java is popularity. According to many researches Java is easily in the top 3 programming languages in the world, if not #1. This means that companies are looking for Java developers, which are much less than the open positions. Java opens a career opportunity in a very profitable sector, such as IT. Java s a language is growing for the last 30 years, which means it's been established and it's not something that will become unpopular any time soon.
Java is a popular choice for employers for a good reasons. You can use Java for many different purposes, such as:
Building Web Applications
Mobile Development (Android mobile applications)
Windows client applications
Blockchains and Cryptocurrency
Internet of Things (IoT) devices and much more
In the beginning of your Java learning experience, programming will be hard and that's why you should not try to learn everything at once.
In this course you will learn basic coding skills with Java and all the information you need to transfer to the IT field.
As a complete beginner you need to focus on the Fundamentals and build a solid foundation of your basic programming skills.
In this Java course you will get the best step-by-step training with real life coding examples and exercises.
You don't need anything to start with the course. We will start from absolute zero.
First - We will Install Java JDK.
After that - We will Install IntelliJ IDEA - this is the environment where we write our code.
Next - You will understand the basics of programming (same for every programming language).
After that I will teach you Fundamentals that you need to start with:
Inheritance (Basic OOP Principle)
Debugging your code and more
If You Are Someone Who:
Want to Learn Programming with Java
Want to have Better Career Options
Want to make More Money at Your Job or as a Freelancer
Want to achieve Financial Freedom and Enjoy Life
Enroll in the Course Today and Get Started!
You will also get:
- Support and Answers to All Your Questions During the Course
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate of Completion
Now go Ahead and Click the Enroll Button.
I'll See You in the First Lesson!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn programming with Java
- Anyone who wants to change career and enter the IT field
- Beginners with no coding experience who want to learn Java programming
My name is Victor Gorinov and I am a Software Automation Engineer and Online Instructor.
On Udemy I'm teaching 2 different types of subjects.
1. IT Courses - mainly focused on Programming for beginners and Quality Assurance both Manual and Automation.
2. Passive Income Courses - teaching different ways of making money online as a digital entrepreneur.
My passion is finding different online business models.
I have always been fascinated by the endless possibilities that we have in our time and the opportunity to reach millions of people with a single click of your mouse.
I am currently working as QA Consultant and in my free time I'm teaching people through digital channels. I am also involved in freelancing, affiliate marketing, investing in the stock market, selling private label products on Amazon and more.
I'm passionate about helping others achieve their goals, which leads to more free time for yourself and your family and overall having a better life.
If you are someone who:
- Want to learn Programming as a Beginner
- Want to learn the Quality Assurance profession
- Want to enter the IT world, but doesn't know from where to start
- Want to Make Money on the Internet
- Want to Create Passive Income
- Want to build an Online Business
If you want to do any of these things, enroll in one of my courses today and get started!
I'm always improving on my courses, so enroll today and see for yourself.
I really hope that I'll be able to help you to achieve your goals.
Thank you very much for reading and enjoy your learning experience.