Java Programming For Absolute Beginners in Urdu
- 22 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Make an Desktop Applications Easily.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
Java Programming For Absolute Beginners in Urdu/Hindi Language
If you interested in Programming Fields, I prefer you must be learn Java Programming. Java is a High Level Programming Language, designed by Sun-Micro System in 1991. Starting Java Name is Oak, later on renamed to Java. Java is one the Most Popular OOP Programming Language. I have Designed Java Programming For Absolute Beginners in Urdu/Hindi Language.
In this Course you can learn Beginners to Advanced. I explained step by step and clearly, after watch complete course, I hope you are able to Make Desktop Application As Well. If you have any programming knowledge that’s good. But if you beginners in Programming Fields, and you will learn Java Programming, That’s great decision to enter Programming Fields. I have designed this course for everyone, which are interested in Programming Fields. There are many other OOP Supported Languages such as C#, PHP etc, but Java is a different everyone.
INTRODUCTION OF JAVA PROGRAMMING :
The most prominent use of computers is to solve problems quickly and accurately. The solution adopted to solve a problem is provided as a sequence of instructions or specifications of activity which enables a user to achieve the desired result.
The solution for solving a problem in the field of information technology is achieved by developing software applications. A software application can be defined as a collection of programs that are written in high-level programming languages to solve a particular problem.
The development of software application is done using a programming language. A programming language is used as a medium for communicating the instruction to the computer. The programming language enforces a particular style of programming that is referred to as a programming paradigm.
Following are the two types of programming paradigm:
- Structured Programming Paradigm
- Object-oriented Programming Paradigm
Structured Programming Paradigm:
In structured programming paradigm, the application development is decomposed into a hierarchy of subprograms. The subprograms are referred to as procedures, functions, or modules in different structured programming languages. Each subprogram is defined to perform a specific task. Some of structured programming languages are C, Pascal, and COBOL.
Main disadvantage of structured programming languages are as follows:
- Data is shared globally between the subprograms.
- Efforts are spent on accomplishing the solution rather than focusing on problem domain.
This often led to a software crisis, as the maintenance cost of complex applications became high and availability of reliable software was reduced.
Object-oriented Programming Paradigm
Growing complexity of software required change in programming style. Some of the features that were aimed are as follows:
- Development of reliable software at reduced cost.
- Reduction in the maintenance cost.
- Development of reusable software components.
- Completion of software development with the specified time interval.
- These features resulted in the evolution of object-oriented programming paradigm.
Object-oriented Analysis (OOA) phase determines the functionality of the system.
Object-oriented Design (OOD) phases determines the process of planning a system in which objects interact with each other to solve a software problem.
Object-oriented Programming (OOP) deals with the actual implementation of the application.
Unified Modeling Language (UML) helps to create visual models in the system. The actual implementation of these visual models is done using an OOP language.
An OOP language is based on certain principles that are as follows:
- Object – Represents an entity which possesses certain features and behaviors.
- Class – Is a template that is used to create objects of that class.
- Abstraction – Is a design technique that focuses only on the essential features of an entity for a specific problem domain.
- Encapsulation – Is a mechanism that combines data and implementation details into a single unit called class.
- Inheritance – Enables the developer to extend and reuse the features of existing classes and create new classes. The new classes are referred to as derived classes.
- Polymorphism – Is the ability of an object to respond to same message in different ways.
WHAT AM I GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE?
- The introduction of Java.
- Download and Configure JDK(Java Development Kit).
- Data Types and Local Variables
- Escape Sequence
- Selection Control Structure (If, If Else, If Else If)
- Repetition Control Structure (Loops)
- Make an Object (User input)
- Instance Variable
- Static Variables
- Access Modifiers
- This and Final Keyword
- Super Key
- NetBean Download and Installation
- Nested Classes
- Try Catch
- File Handling
- Designing Pattern
PROJECT OF JAVA PROGRAMMING
- Insert, Update, Delete Search(and Much More) With Database.
- Project (Online Billing System)
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- No Any Other Requirements to Learn Java Programming.
- No Any Previous Programming Experiences.
- I have designed this Course for Absolute Beginners, You will learn start to Advance in Java.
WHAT IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- This Course Designed For Absolute Beginners, Are You Interested in Programming, Don't wait to Enrollment Now.
- Programming Fields Interested
- Desktop Application Development Interested
- Java Programming Interested