Java Programming Challenge Level 1
What you'll learn
- Learn the core concepts of Java Programming by using the challenge learning technique.
- Apply the basic concepts in day to day use of selection constructs and iterations constructs in a perfect manner
- Prepare themselves for taking bigger challenges in core Java programming
- This course is for students who have already learned basics of Java programming by taking up some other course either online or in classroom.
- Students also need to know how to compile and run sample Java codes
- Netbeans IDE 7.4 or better is the recommended platform learners can use to do the exercises in this course.
- JDK 7 or higher is the recommended JAVA environment.
- And finally PATIENCE is the key to any programming assignments.
Challenge learning is an upcoming modern style of learning, specially suited to learning computer programming in sharp and precise way. This course focuses on giving core Java challenge problems that you are expected to solve and then match with our solution which has been explained in detailed in video form. And of course before giving you the challenge problems it also tells you the related concepts in brief. The overall objective is to sharpen the concepts you might have learned elsewhere but are still struggling to be perfect in them. The concepts covered in this very first course on Java are
- Tokens, Data types and Operators.
- Selection constructs (if-else, switch, ternary operator)
- Iteration constructs (for, for each, while, do-while)
If you are an entry level programmer or a programming school student striving to become perfect in above concepts, this one promises to help every one of you. This one can also help other instructors to learn a new way of throwing challenges in front of their students.
- About 2 hour of video learning content.
- 11 Concept Examples and 19 Challenge Problems to cover all related concepts.
- Hints have been provided with all 19 challenge problems.
- Detailed solution videos for all challenge problems.
- Links for further exploration.
You should take this course to start your journey of becoming an expert in Java. As a course maker I promise to make available material of other levels very soon, so that your urge of knowing more and more keeps getting satisfied.
This course has been created as a level wise course to keep the things modular, economical and as a logical path to rise the ladder gradually with a rhythm similar to that is followed in traditional style of classroom learning.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for all learners who have done some earlier course on core Java skills, but are still struggling to sharpen their basic skills.
- It is also meant for teachers who want to understand how to challenge their students in a unique way of challenge learning.
- This is not meant for experts in other programming language who are trying to learn Java quickly by knowing the basic syntax difference.
We are a team of educators headed by Dr. SUNIL JI GARG who has a unique dream of creating a world controlled by "Authors" and "Thinkers". Udemy is considered by our team as a platform where we find a hope to carry our dream mission one step further. We would be creating all kinds of courses. We do have a background of creating courses in the domain of IT, Health and Nutrition, Soft-Skills, Competitive Examinations, Science Related Learning Skills and other Innovative Courses for teachers, home makers, corporate professionals and career seekers. We have been doing this since ages in the physical world domain. Now we have chosen udemy to carry our learning mission further.
Became a naturopath and aromatherapist 25 years back when life of a loved one needed special care due to limitations of modern medicines. Now on a mission of digging the Indian knowledge treasure from Vedas, Upnishads and other Scriptures to share them with the world. Also a qualified Electronics engineer and Management graduate, has now devoted life to educating others by creating a formal public organisation called Sunmitra Education and is now working as its Managing director. Invented the most successful education CDs in India known as 'Yaksha' for competitive entrance examinations and 'Abhigyan' for science learning by using the innovative CANDLE or Click AND Drag LEarning approach. Is also a trained memory specialists who has trained who has trained many students as well as old age people to increase confidence in their memories. Also innovated the Challenge Learning Approach of education where questions are asked in a way to provide learning. Is a strong supporter of collaborative education movement worldwide.