Java OOPS Concepts and Interview Preparation
- Basic knowledge in Java
This course will help you to learn or brush up your Java object oriented programming basic concepts.
This course covers 50+ Java OOPS Interview Questions and Answers based on the oops basic concepts with code examples.
This is free course prepared based on real time Experience and Research.
More effort and focus is given provide the four basic principles of Java object oriented programming concepts in comprehensive and detailed manner including relevant interview questions and answers.
Down the line, will be adding more real world coding examples using Eclipse IDE, if allowed to add in this course.
Whenever required, will be editing the existing content and adding more contents to this course for better understanding.
This course will help you to understand and implement the object oriented features Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism in java with real world code examples.
Hope, this course will also help you to answer the questions asked in the interviews for the topics related to basics of object oriented programming in java listed below :
- What is Class
- What is Object
- What are the benefits using Encapsulation
- How is Encapsulation technique used in java
- How to implement Encapsulation in java
- hat are the benefits Encapsulation in Java using code example
- what is abstraction
- How to identify and build Abstraction in java with real world code example
- Benefits of Abstraction in java
- what is Inheritance
- Purpose of Inheritance in java with real world code example
- Pros and cons of Inheritance
- Types of Inheritance used in java
- What is Polymorphism
- Types of Polymorphism
- Compile time and Runtime Polymorphism in java with real world code examples
- Benefits of Polymorphism in java with with real wold examples
- 50+ Interview Questions and Answers based on Inheritance, Method Overloading and Method Overriding, Downcasting, Upcasting and use of this and super keyword
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand java oops basic concepts
- Anyone who prepare for Java interview
- Anyone who wants to have in depth understanding of Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism in java
Jitendra is an experienced software developer. He has been in to the Software industry for over 11 years.
He has hands on experience in designing and delivering technical solutions using Java/J2ee based technologies including Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, JQuery, Angular, Microservices, Docker and open source stack along with cloud services.
He is certified Data Scientist and Big Data (Hadoop).
Aim : Teach complex things in simple way.
Slogan: Feel the real world problems and code the solution.