Java Object Oriented Programming ( OOPS ) for Developers
What you'll learn
- What is, Why, where and how to use Python . What is, Why, where and how to use Java programming . Knowing java Basics constructs like Variables. Statements and Identifiers Knowing Primary Data Types, Statement Flow Control , Knowing and Working on Operators & Expressions Working on Secondary data types and programs . Working and Debugging more Programs. Follow Documentation and best practices Follow best practices for code clean up and debugging.
- Simple laptop or PC. Internet is not mandatory, but good to have. Some Text Editors like Notepad or Edit Plus Installation of python for specific Operating system Prior programming knowledge like c, and c++ may help Open source software and available free to use Use of windows or Linux Operating systems helpful Learn How to use Eclipse IDE. You can also download other IDE like Netbeans, Intelli Java etc
Java is one of the most popular programming language.
Write once and run anywhere programming language
Object-oriented, platform independent and secure
Designed for distributed environment like Web or Internet.
About 2 billion Devices using Java in various applications.
Java is used every where like Embedded devices, Mobile phones, Enterprise Servers, Super computers, Web Servers and Enterprise
OOP stands for Object Oriented Programming. It uses a different set of programming languages than old procedural programming languages
Everything in OOPs is grouped as self sustainable "objects. So that objects can be reused.
Object-oriented Programming is a small change syntax and semantics, added to the existing imperative features of the programming language.
Using OOPs we can achieve re-usability by means of four main object-oriented programming concepts. Encapsulation or Information hiding or Data Hiding, Abstraction and inheritance Polymorphism
Who this course is for:
- 2. Student can start as a fresher can learn oops with basic knowledge in core java programming Basic knowledge of using computer, tools and utilities Simple analytical and logical Thinking Interest in learning computer programming Basic knowledge of programming helpful Try to spend good amount of time practicing more programs Try downloading latest documentation for the latest version you use. Candidates who have done mca and Engineering can find this course interesting. Any graduate can also learn and apply techniques in Web Applications
My Journey so far:
More than 20 years of experience in software Development and Training.
Conduct Classroom, Online and Corporate Training.
Worked on Projects and products, End to End Development, deployment and service delivery.
Mentor and educate members inside and outside of the team to improve understanding of current industry standard development practices and technologies
Work on open source technologies like
- MEAN and MERN Stack Web Development
- Hybrid Mobile Development
- Digital Marketing & SEO implementation
- Data Analytics & Data Science
- Responsive Website Development.