Java - Object Oriented Programming [For Absolute Beginners]
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course, you will be able to develop your Java OOP skills to face interviews and Examinations Successfully
- Apply Object Oriented Programming principles in real code
- Best Practices in Object Oriented Programming
- Learn about Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Threads, Exception Handling, I/O Streams, Garbage Collection
- Read and write data using input and output streams
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Ability to download and install software
- Eclipse and the JDK installed on their computer & basic java understanding e.g if else
At the end of the Course you will understand the basics of Object Oriented Programming. You can enhance your core programming skills to reach the advanced level.
By the end of these videos, you will get the understanding of following areas the
Object Oriented Programming - Classes & Objects,Creating Objects from Classes,Constructors, Methods (parameter vs argument), Method Overloading, Data Abstraction,Encapsulation,Inheritance,Abstract Classes,Nested Classes
Java Garbage Collection
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginner programmers for OOP - Java
- Engineers who want to sharpen Object Oriented Programming skills to reach the advanced level
- Undergraduates facing Internship interviews
- Undergraduates learning Object Oriented Programming
Academy of Computing & Artificial Intelligence -UK proudly presents you these valuable courses. [ACAI]
It all started when the expert team of The Academy of Computing & Artificial Intelligence [ACAI] (PhD, PhD Candidates, Senior Lecturers , Consultants , Researchers) and Industry Experts . hiring managers were having a discussion on the most highly paid jobs & skills in the IT/Computer Science / Engineering / Data Science sector in 2022.
To make the course more interactive, we have also provided a live code demonstration where we explain to you how we could apply each concept/principle [Step by step guidance]. Each & every step is clearly explained. [Guided Tutorials]
"While artificial intelligence (AI) is the broad science of mimicking human abilities, machine learning is a specific subset of AI that trains a machine how to learn.
The Founder has over 12 years of work experience as a Researcher, Senior Lecturer, Project Supervisor & Engineer.
PhD Candidate in Australia,
MSc Artificial Intelligence (University of Moratuwa), BSc Software Engineering - First Class Honours (University of Westminster),SCJP, SCWC
He has completed a MSc in Artificial Intelligence.
Completed BSc Software Engineering - First Class Honors from University of Westminster (UK).
Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP). – 93% and a Sun Certified Web Component Developer 97%.
Research experience in Data mining, Machine Learning , Cloud computing, Business Intelligence & Software Engineering.
Course Team includes : PhD Holders , PhD Candidates, Senior Lecturers , Consultants , Researchers, Industry Experts & hiring managers