Java Made Easy for Beginners, Testers, Selenium and Appium
What you'll learn
- Core Java from Basics to Advanced
- No prerequisites required as everything is explained from scratch
- All installation required for learning Java are also included in this course
This JAVA Made Easy for Beginners, Testers, Selenium and Appium course covers the below topics:
Introduction to Java
Downloading, Installing and Configuring Java
Downloading, Installing and Launching Eclipse IDE
Flow Control Statements
String Class and its methods
StringBuffer Class and its methods
Math Class and its methods
Inheritance and its types
Getter and Setter Methods
Who this course is for:
- Java Beginners from any field
- Java required for Software Testers
- Java required for learning Selenium Automation Tool
- Java required for learning Appium Automation Tool
I am a passionate blogger and trainer having 12 years of experience in Software Testing field. My aim is to provide the best, in-detailed, easy, step by step, practical and organized software testing courses in the market for affordable prices. The following are my strengths:
- I have a very unique way of teaching, which doesn't include much of technical jargons and helps the students understand Software Testing concepts in the easiest way possible.
- Through out my experience, I did a lot of work on various aspects of Software Testing, which I will be using in my courses to teach in the best way possible.
- Through out my courses, you will find the content with in-depth explanation assisted by good number of hands-on coding demonstrations, which will help you to not only just learn the theoretical concepts but also apply them in your day to day job needs.
- I can confidently say that you will find my courses worth your time and a rewarding experience.
- The content in my courses is finalized after taking numerous off-line/on-line training sessions including feedback from all my students.
- Throughout the course, I will always be available to guide you so that you can make the most of it.