Java From Scratch
- A compiler for writing code - Although if you don't have it. At the beginning of the course you will be showed how to get it, and get your computer ready for coding.
This course will guide you from the absolute beginning from getting your computer ready for Java programming, to creating your own programs and thinking like a programmer.
Most importantly the course was created with a strong emphasis on giving good solid foundations, I believe that by understanding the logic, students will acquire the right tools from the start, and that will also allow them to further enrich their knowledge.
For students entering the world of programming, or for anyone who would find an extra detailed easy going phase helpful.
Among the studies material: Variables,arithmetic operations,string manipulations,arrays,two dimensional arrays,object,data structures,if statements,loops,nested objects,inheritance, polymorphism and more.
I am also offering an online Java tutoring, for more details, please feel free to contact me.
- Adults - In all ages, it is never too late to study
- Youth with passion for computers
- Computer science students who want to get the logic behind the study material
- Pre-Computer Science degree or equivalent, for getting a great head start
- High school students
- Entrepreneurs - who want to understand how this new field work
- Introduction to Variables04:25
- The Main Method & Variable Practice07:45
- Classes & Introduction to Methods14:23
- Intro to Methods16:14
- Base case handling, if statements, keyboard input and Boolean operators09:24
- A Basic If Statement05:25
- The Switch Condition04:05
- Pizza Orders05:36
- Guess The Number03:40
- Introduction to Loops And Different Loop Types09:33
- Paper Scissors Rock05:34
- The String Class11:50
- Friends Raffle - Game05:41
- Arrays & Methods08:29
- Arrays and Methods - Part 2 & Boolean Operators11:28
- Multi Dimensional Arrays12:07
- A Trivia Game07:44
- Checkers Board10:26
Worked as a help desk & networking support for 4 years, have completed Microsoft certificates. Have a 5 years programming experience in C and Java, have been a freelancer in tutoring privately and in groups. Recently been involved in Android development. I have decided to release my course to Udemy because I think I can contribute in bringing an easy going thoroughly explained lessons to people who want to learn and understand the logic behind programming.