Java for Noobs: Go from Noob to Semi-Noob
- Basic Computer Skills
In this course you will learn how to program. Students are assumed they have never programmed before and are taught step by step on how to program. This course is taught by an instructor who has over 200 5 star reviews on Udemy. The skills learned here can be seen as a stepping stone to eventually become a software developer with the basics being covered in this course.
Topics include the following
- Install the jdk which allows us to develop java applications on our system (windows,linux,mac)
- Learn how to create and use variables
- Learn how to create conditional statements such as the if, else if, else statements
- Learn how to use the Switch Statement
- Learn how to create loops such as the while and for loop statements
- Learn OOP (Object Oriented Programming) Principles which is fundamental for programming languages.
- Learn how to create your own classes and create your own objects
- Learn how to create your own methods
Who this course is for:
- Course are for those who wish to learn java
- Course are for those who wish to become a programmer
- Course are for those who are taking a programming course in school
A recent Graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Science from Queens College as well as an Associate of Applied Science in Internet Technologies from Queens Borough Community College. I enjoy developing web applications in java spring as well as in angularjs. I also enjoy learning new technologies.