Java for Noobs
- Basic knowledge use of using a Computer
Hello, my name is Pedro Mercado and I would like to teach you how to program in Java. Go from a Noob to a pro learning the fundamentals of object oriented programming. This course is designed to taking you from not knowing anything about programming to being able to comfortably being able to program in java.
Learn how to Program in one of the worlds most popular programming language. This course is a beginners course taking you step by step through pain of learning a programming language on your own. With Java being literally everywhere, running on multiple platforms such as windows,mac,linux,android,etc. Its a no brainer that Java is the go to language to teach at high school and colleges across the world.
The course is structured as follow:
- You will be walked through various topics in java
- You will be given problems as well to their solutions at the end of various sections to test your knowledge
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who wish to learn a programming language
- Those with experience in another programming language but wish to learn Java
A recent Graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Science from Queens College as well as an Associate of Applied Science in Internet Technologies from Queens Borough Community College. I enjoy developing web applications in java spring as well as in angularjs. I also enjoy learning new technologies.