ABC of Java (A Perfect Java course for beginner's)
What you'll learn
- Basics of Java using bluej, installing Java, creating a project, classes, variables, writing if statement, using else, switch case, loops and it's types, switch case, constructors, classes and objects, inheritance, interfaces, creating a stand alone project in bluej. User will be able to design it's own project after this course.
- Laptop, bluej software
This is an Amazing course of 20 lectures with practical implementation along with codes and notes for each and every lecture.
You will be learning this course step by step and will be interacting with all the topics along will practical of each and every topic considering all the conditions .
This course is enough to set all your logics and concepts on place and in description you will get all the codes .
1. Working in Java - Under this head you will be getting a short description about working of java .
2. Writing a first code in java with BlueJ - In second phase your programming skills will be taken under consideration.
3. Data types and variable creation in Java - Data type and var creation will be implemented using blueJ
4. Input in Java- Input the val into the variables will be implemented in BlueJ
5. Conversion of Data types- Data Conversion of both the types will be explained with a practical session.
6. If statement in Java - Conditions need to taken during sessions.
7. Switch case in java - Switching on int and char will be explained.
8. Loops and its types - Loops of all different types will be explained.
9. Pattern and Series with Loops - Nested loops with patterns will be explained.
10. Classes and objects - Classes and Objects with Example and practical sessions.
11. Functions with its types with Nested Functions - Function + Nested Function + Function Overloading.
12. Arrays with its types - Arrays of both the types .
13. Math class functions - Math functions with all examples.
14. String operations - String and its functions.
15. Constructors and its types - Constructor with all its types.
16. Interaction with multiple classes and objects - Classes and Objects of different classes.
17. Inheritance - Base and Derive class relation.
18. Interfaces - Creation of Interfaces and use in java.
Who this course is for:
- Basics of Java, cs students, grade 9 to 12 computer science elective, case, icse, and isc level syllabus will be covered
Hello every one,
This is Sana Khan and I am a programming language trainer with 10 plus years experienced and I have served my services in many reputed universities , colleges and Schools.
This role spans across all functional aspects such as planning, research , training , programming and projects. I strongly believe in 21st century policy i.e Creativity , Character Education , Citizenship , Communication , Critical Thinking , Collaboration , efficiency and compassion in my working culture.
I am passionate learner and love to explore in my field.
Well I have done Masters in Computer Applications , M. tech and also a Research scholar along with this I am also Certified in CS50 from Harvard University and also an author of book titled as "ABC of Java- Any body can code" On amazon platform.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” - Mahatma Gandhi