Java for Absolute Beginners
What you'll learn
- The fundamentals of Java
- How to understand and write simple Java programs
- Practice exercises to strengthen your coding knowledge
- You should know how to use a computer at a basic level
Java for Absolute Beginners is designed for those who have no previous experience in computer programming/coding. This course aims to teach programming at a steady pace with straightforward explanations so that you are not left with a thousand questions. Topics are explained in plain English and with the necessary depth, enabling you to piece everything together with ease.
This course includes:
Starting at the basics and working our way to more advanced topics
Easily digestible videos which tell you what you need to know without long-winded explanations or digressions
Concepts described in detail without straying to far from the topic at hand
Exercises at relevant stages
Who this course is for:
- Those who have never programmed before, and wish to start their journey with Java
- Those who want concepts explained to them in a clear and logical way
A self-taught programmer with many years of experience using Java and C#. My aim is to teach subjects in a concise and approachable way. I put a lot of effort into conveying topics so that all necessary details are included, to ensure that you can learn and exercise your knowledge with as little frustration as possible.