Modern WebSockets Application Development with Java EE
What you'll learn
- Build WebSocket enabled applications on the Java EE platform
- Know how to use the Java EE API documentation
- Know what Java EE really is
- Know how the Java EE platform is evolved
- Know how to contribute to the Java EE platform
- Basic knowledge of the Java programming language
- Java IDE - NetBeans or IntelliJ
- Java 8
- Git SCM
Are you a software developer? Or aspiring to be one? Just finished learning Java the language and wondering what next? Do you want to learn to develop full-duplex and bidirectionally communicating applications on the Java EE platform?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then The Complete Java EE WebSockets Development Course is your complete guide to the fascinating world of WebSocket programming on the industry gold standard Java EE platform.
This course will thoroughly cover the entire WebSocket API as specified in JSR 356 and teach you how to develop
- Programmatic Server Endpoint
- Annotated Server Endpoint
- WebSocket Encoders and Decoders
- Annotated Client Endpoint
- Programmatic Client Endpoint
You will also learn, along the way, what Java EE really, how the platform is evolved, what the JCP is, what a JSR is, what is meant by a reference implementation and a whole lot more you may not have known about the ever powerful Java EE platform.
This course is packed with exercises to reinforce what you learn, along with personal anecdotes from your instructor's experiences. By the end of this course, you will have mastered WebSocket development on the Java EE platform and would be on you way to creating the next big thing out there.
So go ahead, click on the big green button to enroll now and I will see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about WebSockets application development on Java EE
- Anyone who has basic Java knowledge and wants to take that to the next step
- Anyone who wants to know what Java EE is
- Anyone interested in modern software application development on Java EE
Hello there! Thanks for checking out my profile. My name is Luqman, a Java EE developer with Pedantic Devs. I have been doing software development for close to a decade. I started with PHP and now do Java EE full time.
My goal on Udemy is to help you get productive with the powerful, modern, intuitive and easy to use Java EE APIs.
I'll serve you the best of vanilla, pure and awesome Java EE courses to help you master the skills needed to solve whatever development challenge you have at hand.
So check out my courses and let's get started making you a Java EE ninja.