Java Collections and Generics for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Understand the concept of Java Generics
- Understand how to use different classes/interfaces of Java Collections Framework
- Basic knowledge of Java Object-Oriented concepts is required
This course is for anyone who wants to understand the concept of Generics in Java and how to use them along with Java Collections Framework. Java Collections and Generics is one of the most important topics in Java programming language. In industry projects, there is a heavy use of Collections and Generics. It is really essential to get hands-on experience on different Java collections. This course will teach you how generics are used, the benefits of using them, how generics provide us type-safety etc. It will also make you familiar with some of the most commonly used collections. This course is highly practical-base and main focus is on practicals rather than the theory.
Some of the highlights of this course:-
- A total hands-on development course.
- All basic fundamentals of Collections and Generics will be covered.
- All concepts explained with practical examples and very few power-point presentations.
- Very simple language used while explaining so that it’s easily understood.
As it’s a short course, it won’t be boring at all. You need to invest only around 2-3 hours of your time. I believe you will enjoy this course and learn a lot. Happy Coding :)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand the concept of Generics in Java and how they are used along with Java Collections Framework.
- Anyone who wants use Java Collections in their projects.
I have been programming from around 7 years. My area of expertise is Java.
I have completed my Bachelor’s in Computer Science and a Master’s in Computer Applications from a reputed institute.
I am currently working in a leading US-based financial firm as a Java developer.
Since my college days, I used to help out my friends with a lot of programming concepts and with time I realized that I was actually enjoying teaching. And so I decided to take my teaching passion to the next level and share my knowledge with as many people as possible with this platform.