Java basics, Java in Use //Complete course for beginners
What you'll learn
- Types of data
- How to manipulate on data
- How to control the flow of the program
- How to make decisions in the program
- Ways to store data
- Fundamental concepts of Java
- Exception handling
- Basic computer familiarity, e.g. ability to perform search on Internet, run files
This course was specifically designed for those who has no previous experience in working with programming languages. The main purpose of the course is to deliver an idea of how to work with the language and help students to build a good foundation of Java. Course will cover basic topics e.g. primitive data types, decision making, operators, classes e.t.c Also the main principals of the language will be explained to students here. All students will get hands-on experience during working on coding tasks of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to start with Java and build the strong foundation of the language.
- Inspired coders who already started with Java, but feels like something is missing in their basic knowledge.
- Anyone who wants to refresh the basics of Java
Passionate about new technologies, getting new knowledge and educating. Always looking for new challenges both in life and in professional field. Believe that only a smart-hard working helps to grow. Very passionate of coding, this profession is my second one but became the number 1 thing in the life after family.