Java Basics and More for Testers
What you'll learn
- Java For Testers
- Basics of Java Programming Language
- Testing Frameworks JUnit and TestNG
- Github for Testers
- No programing language experience is required.
I am Anuja Jain and I have designed this course for Manual Testers who wants to learn automation testing. This course covers Complete Basics of Java Programming with Examples , but as it is focused for Testers I have included topics like Testing Frameworks JUnit and TestNG and Git Basics.
This course will make you ready to learn any Automation tool like Selenium , Appium ,RestAssured etc.. As you learn java you can learn any automation tool of your choice and become automation testers and update your skill-sets.
Tips For the Course-
Try examples by yourself as well during the course .This course is foundation for you before you learn any automation tool.
So code the concept examples yourself after watching the course videos.
Java For Testers Course Content-
Java and Eclipse Installation
Variables in Java
Data Types in Java
Operators in Java
Packages in Java
Loops and Conditional Statements
Arrays in Java
Strings in Java
Constructors in Java
OOPS Concepts in Java
Inheritance in Java
Method Overloading and Method Overiding in Java
Abstraction in Java
Encapsulation in Java
Interfaces in Java
Exceptions in Java
Testing Frameworks -
JUnit Testing Framework- Introduction,Setup,Annotations,Assersions etc
TestNG Testing Framework -Introduction,Setup,Annotations,Assersions,Parameters,Priority,Grouping etc
Git Basics -
Introduction how to pull code, commit changes push to master branch etc..
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to learn java programming language
- Who does not have coding background but want to start learning coding
- Manual Testers who want to learn automation testing
1.10 + Years Experienced in Software Testing.
2.Currently Working at HP Inc. and QA Software Engineer.
3.I am well versed with web automation tools like Selenium, cypress ,katlon etc.
4. I am expereinced in mobile automation tools like Appium, Android Espresso etc.
5. Currently in HP I am leading Performance Testing Team and tools used are Jmeter,Blazemeter, Newrelic,Perfmon etc.
6. I am also familier with API Testing tools and frameworks using tools like Postman,Soap UI, Rest Assured and Jmeter.
My passion is to simplify complex concepts and create content for everyone to learn from.