Java - A 3-Step Process to Master Java in 7 days for Newbies
What you'll learn
- Learn how to develop impressing Java applications in a few minutes/ hours.
- Be able to sit for and pass the Oracle Java Certificate exams.
- Learn the basic Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions in just 7 days.
- Gain enough experience to pass a core Java programming interview and perform well on the job.
- You will not need any any prior knowledge - so get started now!
- You should be committed to run through the course and become knowledgeable about Java.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today!
Master Java Coding! Learn the basic of computer programming, variables, if-statements and decision making, loops, funtions and files input-output, XML Processing and Database Handling.
After this course you will be able to code your fancy app for your work or your personal porfolio. Learning Java will give you more opportunities for jobs and career advancement because Java is one of the most requested skills in 2020!
This course requires no previous programming or Java experience. If you’ve never programmed a computer before, or if you know another programming language and want to learn Java, this course will teach you everything you need.
Java is one of the emerging technologies that researchers and industry leaders around the world have identified. This course attempts to introduce students to the fundamentals of coding as they apply to Java. The course begins with an introduction to coding before moving on to present developmental-based algorithms in Java. The course then covers advanced coding challenges and step-by-step examples to solve them.
Read what other students are saying about "Java - A 3-Step Process to Master Java in 7 days for Newbies" course:
Great course, excellent content for totally beginners like me. (Karakoumis , 5 stars)
It was a very good course. I had lots of fun coding with a great instructor! (Zotou , 5 stars)
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience.
- Anyone who would like to be an Oracle certified Java developer.
- Anyone with the desire to learn Java programming.
Dr. Chris Mall holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science, Software Development and multiple information technology professional certifications, including CySA+, PRINCE2 Practitioner, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL v3.
He also holds a Master’s of Science degree in Information Technology with a specialization in Information Assurance, GDPR compliance and development of mobile applications in novel technologies like Google Flutter and Dart.