Java 8 Interview Questions Preparation Course
- Some Software Development Experience
- Familiar with basic Java
Java 8 is one of the major releases from Java with features like Streams, Lambdas etc. A lot of companies are looking for software developers proficient in Java 8 features.
This course contains basic to expert level Java 8 interview questions that an interviewer asks. Each question is accompanied with an answer so that you can prepare for job interview in short time.
We have compiled this course after attending dozens of technical interviews in top-notch companies like- Google, Netflix, Amazon etc.
Often, these questions and concepts are used in our daily programming work. But these are most helpful when an Interviewer is trying to test your deep knowledge of Java 8 features.
What is the biggest benefit of this course to me?
Finally, the biggest benefit of this course is that you will be able to demand higher salary in your next job interview.
It is good to learn Java 8 for theoretical benefits. But if you do not know how to handle interview questions on Java 8, you can not convert your Java 8 knowledge into higher salary.
What are the topics covered in this course?
We cover a wide range of topics in this course. We have questions on Java 8 best practices, Security, Pact, Bulkhead Design Pattern etc.
How will this course help me?
By attending this course, you do not have to spend time searching the Internet for Java 8 interview questions. We have already compiled the list of the most popular and the latest Java 8 Interview questions.
Are there answers in this course?
Yes, in this course each question is followed by an answer. So you can save time in interview preparation.
What is the best way of viewing this course?
You have to just watch the course from beginning to end. Once you go through all the videos, try to answer the questions in your own words. Also mark the questions that you could not answer by yourself. Then, in second pass go through only the difficult questions. After going through this course 2-3 times, you will be well prepared to face a technical interview in Java 8 topic.
What is the level of questions in this course?
This course contains questions that are good for a Fresher to an Architect level. The difficulty level of question varies in the course from a Fresher to an Experienced professional.
What are the sample questions covered in this course?
Sample questions covered in this course are as follows:
- What are the new features released in Java 8?
- What are the main benefits of new features introduced in Java 8?
- What is a Lambda expression in Java 8?
- What are the three main parts of a Lambda expression in Java?
- What is the data type of a Lambda expression?
- What is the meaning of following lambda expression?
- Why did Oracle release a new version of Java like Java 8?
- What are the advantages of a lambda expression?
- What is a Functional interface in Java 8?
- What is a Single Abstract Method (SAM) interface in Java 8?
- How can we define a Functional interface in Java 8?
- Why do we need Functional interface in Java?
- Is it mandatory to use @FunctionalInterface annotation to define a Functional interface in Java 8?
- What are the differences between Collection and Stream API in Java 8?
- What are the main uses of Stream API in Java 8?
- What are the differences between Intermediate and Terminal Operations in Java 8 Streams?
- What is a Spliterator in Java 8?
- What are the differences between Iterator and Spliterator in Java 8?
- What is Type Inference in Java 8?
- Does Java 7 support Type Inference?
- How does Internal Iteration work in Java 8?
- What are the main differences between Internal and External Iterator?
- What are the main advantages of Internal Iterator over External Iterator in Java 8?
- What are the applications in which we should use Internal Iteration?
- What is the main disadvantage of Internal Iteration over External Iteration?
- Can we provide implementation of a method in a Java Interface?
- What is a Default Method in an Interface?
- Why do we need Default method in a Java 8 Interface?
- What is the purpose of a Static method in an Interface in Java 8?
- What are the core ideas behind the Date/Time API of Java 8?
- What are the advantages of new Date and Time API in Java 8 over old Date API?
- What are the main differences between legacy Date/Time API in Java and Date/Time API of Java 8?
- How can we get duration between two dates or time in Java 8?
- What is the new method family introduced in Java 8 for processing of Arrays on multi core machines?
- How does Java 8 solve Diamond problem of Multiple Inheritance?
- What are the differences between Predicate, Supplier and Consumer in Java 8?
- Is it possible to have default method definition in an interface without marking it with default keyword?
- Can we create a class that implements two Interfaces with default methods of same name and signature?
- How Java 8 supports Multiple Inheritance?
- Can we access a static method of an interface by using reference of the interface?
- How can you get the name of Parameter in Java by using reflection?
- What is Optional in Java 8?
- What are the uses of Optional?
- Which method in Optional provides the fallback mechanism in case of null value?
- How can we get current time by using Date/Time API of Java 8?
- Is it possible to define a static method in an Interface?
- How can we analyze the dependencies in Java classes and packages?
- What are the new JVM arguments introduced by Java 8?
- What are the popular annotations introduced in Java 8?
- What is a StringJoiner in Java 8?
- What is the type of a Lambda expression in Java 8?
- What is the target type of a lambda expression ?
- What are the main differences between an interface with default method and an abstract class in Java 8?
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineer, Sr. Software Engineer, Member Technical Staff, Expert
- DevOps Engineer, Operations Engineer
- Software Architect, Development Manager, Director
- Anyone who wants to learn Java 8 features
I am a Software Architect with expertise in Cloud Computing, Amazon Web Services, Microservices, Data Science, Hadoop, Spark, Machine Learning and Java architecture. Learning, using and sharing Technology is my passion.
I have built systems that are running enterprise software of companies across the world. I have gained a lot of knowledge by working hands-on on these large scale software projects.
With these courses I aim to share my knowledge with the future Software Engineers, Developers, Leaders and Architects .
I am sure the knowledge in these courses can give you extra power to win in life.
All the best!!