Java 8 Interview Preparation
- Basic Knowledge of Core Java is required.
***** Some Reviews From Students *****
this course is excellent!!
Straight forward explanation, highly recommended!
simple and straight forward teaching.
Very detailed and concise explanation of functional interfaces and lambda expressions
Good experience with Java 8 features and questions & answers.
In this course you will learn Java 8 Interview Questions that you might face in your next Interview in Java.
Now a days most of the people are asking questions related to Java 8 so this course will prepare you for that.
Question covered are -
What is Functional Interface ?
What is Lambda Expression ?
What is Stream API ?
What is Optional ?
What is StringJoiner ?
Difference between Collection API and Stream API
What kind of variable you can access in an lambda expression ?
Difference between Iterator and Spliterator
Differences between Java’s OLD Date API and Java 8’s Date and Time API
- Anyone who has basic idea of core Java
- Introduction To Course
- Introduction To Java 8
- What is Functional Interface ?
- What is Lambda Expression ?
- What is Stream API ?
- What is Optional ?
- What is StringJoiner ?
- Difference between Collection API and Stream API
- What kind of variable you can access in an lambda expression ?
- Difference between Iterator and Spliterator
- Differences between Java’s OLD Date API and Java 8’s Date and Time API
- Thank You...
- Bonus Lecture
I always want to teach new things to students around the world. I believe that the more knowledge we share the more knowledge we can gain.
I provide courses on Java, Spring, Hibernate, RabbitMQ, MongoDB (NoSQL), Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Having 12,000+ students around the world with reach to 137 countries.
Enroll in the courses and boost your technical skills.
Happy Learning & Happy Coding.