Lambda Expressions -> Java
- Enthusiasm to fast forward your Java knowledge
- Basics of Java programming language.
Do you want to learn Functional Programming in Java
Do you want to learn Lambda Expressions in Java 8?
Do you want to make a Great impression on your Code Reviewer/Manager/Lead ?
Do you want to perform well in Java Interview?
Do you want to reuse predefined Functional Interfaces
This is the right course for you !!
What are you waiting for?
Who this course is for:
- Students/Developers with basic Java programming language
- Java Developers who want to make a Great impression on Code Reviewer/Manager/Lead by using new Java Features.
- Students/Developers who want to fast forward their Java knowledge
- Anyone who wants to perform well in Java Interview.
- 03:48Functional Interface - Part 1
- 03:28Functional Interface - Part 2
- 04:19Lambda Expression Introduction
- 02:05Functional Programming
- 02:34Lambda Expression Rules
- 5 questionsQuiz: Lambda Expression
- 05:17Hello World - Lambda Way
- 03:24Debugging Lambda Expression
- 07:51Method Reference :: Double Colon
- 5 questionsQuiz: Method Reference
- 02:39ForEach Loop
- 09:44Default Method In Interface
- 04:47Static Method In Interface
- 03:11Functional Interface Part 3
- 7 questionsFunctional Interface
- 3 questionsDefault/Static Method In Interface
- 07:34Predefined Functional Interface - Function Part 1
- 05:33Predefined Functional Interface - Function Part 2 (andThen & compose)
- 01:56Predefined Functional Interface - Function Part 3 (identity)
- 03:21Predefined Functional Interface - Predicate
- 03:18Predefined Functional Interface - Supplier
- 03:51Predefined Functional Interface - Consumer
The main aim of Java Fast Forward is to fast forward >> your knowledge in a short time.
In this busy world, time is very important, and Java Fast Forward always respect student time and focus on creating short, simple and sweet videos.
Learn Java Straight Forward
Join Java Fast Forward
Java Fast Forward