Cucumber & Java & Selenium automation framework - JASECU
- computer with operating system and internet connection and will to learn
This is the official basic tutorial for Jasecu automation framework.
The framework is based on Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Maven
and is designed to be used with Git, IDEA IntelliJ, Jenkins.
It integrates also other useful tools for testing, which will be covered in later courses.
You will learn:
- setup complete environment on local PC to develop tests in IDEA IntelliJ
- setup complete CI environment on Jenkins
- create your own version of Jasecu on GitLab
- learn basics of Jasecu structure
Who this course is for:
- everybody who wants to learn best automation framework - Jasecu (from absolute beginners to advanced players)
I am passionate automation tests developer, which focuses on UI automation tests, I have developed automation framework based on Java Selenium and Cucumber, which I am continuously enhancing. I use the framework for testing web applications. The framework can can be setup on any clear environment and the end point of the framework is CI implementation and possibility to run tests via Jenkins on the slave.