Japanese Tofu: Delicious Everyday Recipes To Prepare At Home
What you'll learn
- Cook and prepare several Japanese tofu dishes for everyday use
- Enjoy easy, healthy and delicious Japanese food at home
- Prepare healthier but delicious meals for the whole family
- In able to cook the recipes taught in this course, students will need basic kitchen tools such as pan, knife, chopping board, kitchen spoons, and kitchen stove.
- Some of the ingredients used in recipes may not be readily available at grocery stores outside Japan, you might need to visit Japanese or Asian supermarkets to get the necessary ingredients.
- A clean and safe cooking environment is a must for anyone who cooks. Put in practice the basics of food safety.
Welcome to this Japanese cooking course were you will learn more things about cooking tofu. Enjoy cooking the recipes for tofu from stir-fried, pan fried, simmered and hot pot and have your loved ones love every bite of it.
In Japan, there are many types of tofu used in cooking and it will be introduced in this course. Tofu is a staple ingredient in the Japanese cuisine and this course will prove to you how versatile this healthy ingredient is.
The recipes included in this course are well-selected so you'll only cook the best, most delicious and healthiest at home. It is very easy to make as long as you have the Japanese ingredients which by the way are easier to find nowadays.
The lectures are very informative and is presented using good quality videos so you'll never get bored while learning.
Enjoy the recipes in this course and have fun in the kitchen.
Who this course is for:
- Students who love tofu and is looking for new and delicious ways to prepare it
- Students who want to learn authentic Japanese food recipes which are not commonly found elsewhere
- Home chefs who want to prepare healthier food at home
- Home chefs who want to expand their knowledge on Japanese cooking
I'm a home chef from the Philippines who now lives in Japan. We love to travel around Japan and we prefer to stay long in each visit so I can continue to learn and create recipes from each place that we go to. Most of the cooking class I teach on Udemy are simple, traditional and Japanese-inspired dishes.