Japanese Pastry Course #4 Japanese Roll cake
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become an expert at baking three different types of delightfully soft and fluffy roll cake batter.
- Learn how to make delicious different fillings.
- Learn the technique for rolling the cake beautifully.
- How to serve the cake for your family and friends or prepare for sale.
- Bring your passion for cooking!
- A stand mixer or hand mixer will be necessary.
- Some other small kitchen tools will be required, however most of them you may already have.
This is my fourth Japanese pastry course, and I’d like to focus on Roll Cake.
I think most of you know about the “Swiss roll”, and Japanese roll cake looks similar. But since we prefer light, soft, not-too-sweet desserts, we make a Japanese style roll cake.
In this course, you will learn three different types of roll cake batter, and different types of cream fillings.
All of my recipes create delightfully soft and fluffy roll cakes. They are classic recipes so you can enjoy mixing and matching them how you like to create your own style rolls!
You will also learn the technique for rolling the cake beautifully, and how to serve the cake for your family and friends or prepare for sale.
I’m going to show you every single step even some small tips, so you will get the hang of it.
For this lesson, I will use the professional recipe but you can make it at home.
Hope you enjoy baking with me!
- For Matcha lovers, baking lovers, sweets lovers, Japanese food lovers...for everyone!