Online Japanese N4 Course(All 15 lessons)
- 13.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master vocabulary, expressions, and grammar related to the JLPT N4 level.
- Be able to comprehend contents slowly spoken in daily life conversations.
- Be able to comprehend and read typical phrases and sentences written in N4 level kanji.
- Be able to have Japanese elementary level conversations in everyday life.
- Be able to have speak and understand easy words of the honorific expressions.
- These teaching materials are useful for advancing your proficiency in Japanese language study, acquiring the proper qualifications of JLPT N4, as well as mastering business Japanese. This course’s teaching materials can be used for: Learners who already mastered N5 level Japanese, learners who want to study general elementary Japanese and elementary business Japanese, and those taking the JLPT N4.
- For the learners who haven't learned N5 level Japanese, it is recommended that you should learn “Online Japanese N5 Course (All 15 lessons)” first.
- Acquire the JLPT N5. (Possible through the Online Japanese N5 Course)
- Print the Online Japanese PDF textbook. Take the class while consulting the textbook.
- There is a review corner in the video clips. The learner is given a set amount of time to think, but if there isn’t enough time to think, please pause the video.
- For preparation and review, the N4 Course vocabulary list, expressions list, and grammar list can be used.
日本語能力試験N4対応教材 (JLPT N4 Level Elementary Japanese Study Course)
The “Online Japanese N4 Course” are Japanese study materials related to the JLPT N4 level. You can study vocabulary, expressions, and grammar that correspond to the JLPT N4 level. The Japanese of N4 level is applied in actual conversations, so this course is useful for JLPT preparation and advancing your Japanese communication proficiency. All of the narration contains English subtitles, so that beginner Japanese learners can freely study. In addition, for those countries unfamiliar with kanji, hiragana characters are added above all of the kanji, so that learners can study effectively.
- (Essentials)Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese
- (Essentials)Learners who have mastered JLPT N5 Japanese and Intro level Japanese.
- Learners who want to take the JLPT N4.
- Learners who want to study elementary business Japanese.
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese.
- Students enrolled in a Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese in college
- International students coming to Japan
- Foreign employees of a Japanese company who need Japanese language training