Online Japanese N3 Course(All 10 lessons)
- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master vocabulary, grammar, and reading comprehension related to the JLPT N3 level.
- Be able to comprehend contents spoken in almost natural speed in daily life conversations.
- Be able to comprehend and read everyday topics, slightly complex Japanese sentences, newspaper headlines
- Be able to have Japanese intermediate level conversations in everyday life.
- Be able to speak and understand intermediate level business Japanese.
- Have learned the JLPT N4 level Japanese ability or general elementary Japanese. (Possible through the Online Japanese N4 Course, Online Japanese N5 Course)
- Print the Online Japanese PDF textbook. Take the class while consulting the textbook.
- There is a review corner in the video clips. The learner is given a set amount of time to think, but if there isn’t enough time to think, please pause the video.
- For preparation and review, the N3 Course vocabulary list and grammar list can be used.
日本語能力試験N3対応教材 (JLPT N3 Level Intermediate Japanese Study Course)
The “Online Japanese N3 Course” is Japanese study materials related to the JLPT N3 level. You can study vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension that corresponds to the JLPT N3 level. The Japanese of N3 level is applied in actual conversations, so this course is useful for JLPT preparation and advancing your Japanese communication proficiency. All of the narration contains English subtitles, so that foreigner Japanese learners can freely study. In addition, for those countries unfamiliar with kanji, hiragana characters are added above all of the kanji, so that learners can study effectively
- Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese ※
- Learners who have mastered JLPT N4 Japanese or finished elementary Japanese study. ※
- Learners who want to take the JLPT N3.
- Learners who want to study intermediate business Japanese.
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese.
- Students enrolled in a Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese in college
- International students coming to Japan
- Foreign employees of a Japanese company who need Japanese language training