Online Japanese N2 Course(All 10 lessons)
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master vocabulary, grammar, and reading comprehension related to the JLPT N2 level.
- Be able to understand Japanese used in everyday situations
- Be able to read materials written clearly on a variety of topics, such as articles and commentaries in newspapers and magazines as well as simple critiques, and comprehend their contents.
- Be able to understand and speak topics of everyday situations as well as in a variety of settings.
- Be able to speak and understand advanced business Japanese.
- Have learned the JLPT N3 level Japanese ability or intermediate Japanese. (Possible through the Online Japanese N3 Course)
- Print the Online Japanese PDF textbook. Take the class while consulting the textbook.
- There is a review corner in the video clips. The learner is given a set amount of time to think, but if there isn’t enough time to think, please pause the video.
- For preparation and review, the N2 Course vocabulary list and grammar list can be used.
The “Online Japanese N2 Course” is a Japanese study material related to the JLPT N2 level. You can study vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension that corresponds to the JLPT N2 level. The Japanese of N2 level is applied in actual conversations, so this course is useful for JLPT preparation and advancing your Japanese communication proficiency. All of the narration contains English subtitles, so that foreigner Japanese learners can freely study. In addition, for those countries unfamiliar with kanji, hiragana characters are added above all of the kanji, so that learners can study effectively.
- Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese [Essentials]
- Learners who have mastered JLPT N3 Japanese or finished intermediate Japanese study. [Essentials]
- Learners who want to take the JLPT N2.
- Learners who want to study advanced business Japanese.
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese.
- Students enrolled in a Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese in college
- International students coming to Japan
- Foreign employees of a Japanese company who need Japanese language training