Learn Japanese - Simple Steps for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Master the two Japanese alphabets
- Take tests specifically made for you to monitor your progress
- Learn from daily conversations narrated by natives
- Learn the essential Kanji characters
- Master vocabulary, expressions, and grammar needed to build the basics of the language
- Learn about the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and prepare for taking your first level (N5)
- No prior knowledge of the Japanese Language is required for taking this course
- Printing the resources available for download
- There is a practice time in the video lessons. You will be given a set amount of time to think, but if it’s not enough, please pause the video
Welcome to the Japanese Language Course. You will learn japanaese language from scratch with this course. Japanese (日本語) is an Asian language spoken by about 130 million people. Japanese is one of the top languages in the world.
The “Master Japanese Language” is a course that will set the strong base that you need. You will learn about vocabulary, expressions, kanji, and grammar. Furthermore, in order to advance your communication proficiency in Japanese, you will listen to conversations that show actual Japanese being used in daily conversations by natives.
At the end of the course, there is a section specifically prepared for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) Level 5. The course contains resources available for download such as - writing practice for the alphabets and the kanji characters, vocabulary list, and handy grammar charts.
You should know; this course is from A - Z and you must know english...
Who this course is for:
· Absolute beginners of the Japanese Language. No prior knowledge is needed in order to begin this course.
· Students who understand English on a conversational level. The course is narrated in English
· Students who consider taking the JLPT N5.
· Students enrolled in a Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese in college.
Next update will come in this month. We think to make 20+ hours course!
Who this course is for:
- Japanese Language students
- Anyone who wants to learn Japanese
- Businessman and Businesswoman who wants/needs to work in Japan
We are excited to introduce Hezarfen Academy, an online education platform established to address the educational gaps worldwide. Our primary goal is to create comprehensive courses and make them accessible to those in need, regardless of their location.
At Hezarfen Academy, we collaborate with numerous international experts in their respective fields to develop high-quality and beneficial educational content. Our mission is not only to focus on the present but also to anticipate the future of education in the digital realm, with the hope of connecting with learners of all generations across the globe.
The transformative nature of education has inspired our project, and we are dedicated to delivering the best possible learning experiences to as many people as possible, transcending geographical boundaries.
We hope that our efforts will benefit everyone and contribute to a brighter, more educated global community.
Hezarfen Akademi internet ortamında eğitim vermek için kurulmuştur. İhtiyaç olan eğitimleri oluşturmak ve ilgili kişilerin kullanımına sunmak en temel hedefimizdir.
Hezarfen Akademi olarak alanında uzman birçok isimle kaliteli ve yararlı çalışmalar yapmaktayız. Amacımız eğitimin geleceğinin sanal ortamda olacağı öngörüsünden hareketle sadece bugüne değil geleceğe de odaklanmak, belki de bugün henüz doğmamış kişilerle bile bir gün buluşmak.
Eğitim konusunun uğradığı değişim böyle bir projenin ortaya çıkmasına sebep oldu, elimizden geleni yaparak en fazla kişiye en kaliteli eğitimleri ulaştırmak için çalışıyoruz.
Herkese faydalı olması dileğiyle ;)
My name is Aleksandra. I'm from Bulgaria, and I've been working as a youth worker for the past eight years. I facilitate European projects on different topics and I'm used to speaking in front of a large audience.
In my free time, I teach English, Japanese and Bulgarian. Creating an online course is a bit different for me because I can not see the faces of my students, but I will keep in touch with you through social media.
Engiısh is my primary work language. It is the official language the European commission uses for the implementation of the youth projects around Europe.
I've studied the Japanese language for five years at school and then continued to study on my own after I finished university. I currently own the JLPT N3.