Japanese foundation course for beginners
What you'll learn
- Introduction to all 3 Japanese scripts and their related sound system
- Self introduction and Basic expressions
- Basic colors and numbers
- Language without context is of no use, I added Japanese cultural context to enhance your learning experience.
- Just enjoy the show and learn along
- You don't even need to rote learn the sound system, the videos are designed to keep you engaged as well as actively involved out the learning process.
Why to slog through hours and hours of videos?
I try to keep my lectures under 5 minutes, and add animation or voice overs to make it more interesting. I have also added PDF files to make it a wholesome learning experience. I am a big fan of learning at your own pace!
This course covers all the basics of Japanese language:
What are the scripts?
How the scripts look like?
What is the sound system?
How to introduce yourself?
How to use the basic expressions?
What context it should be used in? and many more.
I remember years back, when I started learning Japanese, I used to feel:
Why am I doing this script?
What's the point of learning this aspect?
There is tons of information on web about the language, but no one summarizes it.
I wish somebody could have given me a summary of the language first! This would have enabled me to approach the language better and at my own pace. Plus, language without understanding the cultural backdrop of the country of origin is not a true or a fair learning process. Hence, I have tried my best to add an understanding of Japanese culture and society to make it more enriching for you all.
Hope you enjoy the course!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is thinking about learning Japanese language- for professional / personal development.
Born and brought up in India and have been working as an English instructor in Japan since 2015. My expertise lie in Lesson Planning, Curriculum Development and Teacher Training.
A lot of my students requested me to come up with easy online English courses as I can make lessons interesting by adding animation and using photo-shop skills.
Looking at my English videos, my friends from India suggested to do the same for Japanese language.... So here I am creating Japanese courses too.
Hope you enjoy the show.