Japanese for beginners: hiragana workshop
What you'll learn
- Learn how to pronounce each of the hiragana characters (Japanese basic alphabet) with a native instructor
- Learn how to write each of the hiragana characters in the right stroke order with animated videos
- Learn how to pronounce any Japanese words and texts written in hiragana
- Learn expressions which are daily used in Japan
- Learn how to form some simple sentences
- Learn about the geography of Japan
- No experience of learning Japanese is needed.
This is a complete course to learn all the hiragana characters, the basic Japanese alphabet. Thanks to illustrations, animated videos and explanation recorded by a native Japanese instructor, either in English or in Japanese with English subtitles, you will be able to easily master the whole hiragana chart including 46 hiragana characters.
This course is adapted not only for absolute beginners, but also for those who want to consolidate their basic knowledge of hiragana.
Because in addition to the 46 characters of the hiragana chart (from あ to ん)
You will learn :
- letters with dakuten （゛) such as がぎぐげご (ga gi gu ge go)
- letters with handakuten（ ゜）such as ぱぴぷぺぽ ( pa pi pu pe po)
- compound letters such as きゃきゅきょ or しゃしゅしょ
- the different pronunciations of ん
- pronunciation of words which include long vowels such as とうきょう, おおさか etc.
- pronunciation of words which include a small つ such as こっち, もっと etc.
- the pronunciation of unvoiced vowels such as しか, つき etc.
- pronunciation of the particle は and the particle へ
- around 200 basic words (many of them are chosen from the vocabulary which you will need to learn to pass JLPT N5 exam)
- how to greet, say thank you, to apologize
- how to tell time
- how to speak about your job
- how to speak about your weekly routine
- how to speak about a place
You will also learn about
- the geography of Japan with numerous beautiful pictures
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners
- Those who want to consolidate their basic knowledge of hiragana
Mugino is a native Japanese language instructor certified by "The Society of Teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language". For many years, Mugino has been teaching students of all ages in classrooms and online.
At the same time, Mugino is teaching literary analysis, essay and presentation in Japanese to Japanese high school students preparing for the International Baccalaureate in international schools in Switzerland.
Mugino est enseignante de japonais, de langue maternelle japonaise, certifiée par «The Society of Teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language (La Société de l'enseignement du japonais en tant que langue étrangère)». Depuis de nombreuses années, Mugino donne des cours à des élèves de tous âges en classe et en ligne.
Parallèlement, Mugino enseigne l'analyse littéraire, la dissertation et la présentation en japonais à des lycéens japonais qui se préparent au Baccalauréat International dans des écoles internationales en Suisse.