Online Kanji course :Japanese Beginner Level(JLPT N5)
What you'll learn
- Understand the origin of kanji
- Clearly understand the points of kanji that are different from hiragana and katakana
- Know how to write kanji and the correct stroke order
- Understand how to read kanji
- Understand the pronunciation of kanji
- Understand all JLPT N5 kanji
- Enjoy kanji
- You can take this course without having to learn hiragana and katakana, but if you know them, you will be able to understand Kanji more smoothly and clearly
This is a video course for learning kanji for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5 (JLPT N5). This course includes videos for beginners learning Japanese to learn Kanji. I will explain to you the basic kanji in this for learners who want to pass the first level exam or who want to know and enjoy simple kanji. This course has Kanji knowledge for you to pass JLPT N5. The course structure is very easy to understand because you first understand the role of Japanese kanji and then you learn the kanji that are categorized in an easy-to-understand genre.
The structure of this video course consists of a section to learn basic knowledge about kanji.
There are three types of characters in Japanese. If you don't know exactly what the difference between Kanji and other characters is, you can make sure you understand it here before you start learning Kanji.
And then a section to learn rational memorization of N5 kanji. Finally, there is a commentary on the kanji.
In this course, you have time to pronounce and practice. So if you feel the video is slow, you should speed up the video and watch it. Conversely, if you want to hear my explanation more slowly, slow down or pause the video. This course will help you in your studies. Let's learn kanji in various ways!
Who this course is for:
- Learners who understand English
- Those who are interested in kanji
- Those who want to know the design of kanji
- Learners who want to pass the JLPT
- People who want to understand anime in Japanese
- Learners learning Japanese for business
- Students enrolled in a Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese
- Those who want or are studying abroad in Japan
"Japanese language" × "Job hunting"
If you learn a Japanese language, your income can be 2-3 times higher.
4 things about me
1.Over 16,000 followers on my Instagram account for Japanese learners
2.Native speaker who speaks "standard Japanese" that you need
3.Born and raised in Tokyo, working in Tokyo and having no dialect
4.Working at an IT company where many non-Japanese people works
If you acquire Japanese proficiency, your life options will be greatly expanded.
The demand for non-Japanese people who can speak Japanese is increasing year by year.
Because most Japanese people can only speak Japanese.
It is said that about 7% of Japanese people can speak languages other than Japanese.
Most people, even highly educated people, can speak only Japanese.
That is because Japan has developed its economy with its own language and culture.
That's great, but at the same time Japanese people are bad at learning languages.
Therefore, if you learn Japanese, as a very talented person who can speak two languages, you will be valued by Japanese companies.
"Enjoying" is important for learning Japanese.
If you are interested in anime, Kanji and Japanese culture, learn with me!
Japanese expressions are very delicate and deep. The more you understand them, the more you will understand your favorite animes.
Have fun and learn how to increase your income.
Let's open a new door with me!
I'm waiting for you in the course.