Jamaican Language (PATWA) Learning Guide for Beginners
What you'll learn
- The history of Jamaican Patois (PATWA)
- Cultural Aspect of Patois (PATWA)
- Multiple phrases commonly used by Jamaicans
- How to appropriately use Patois (PATWA) Dialect
- Do's and Don'ts Travel Guide ( What not to say )
- Embracing Jamaican Culture
- How to handle culture shock with Jamaicans (Very useful)
- Inside the Minds of a Jamaican
- Understanding the cultural behavior of Jamaicans
- The most frequent Jamaican sayings
- Insider information must visit Jamaican local areas ( not usually recommended on tour guides)
- How to effectively and efficiently communicate with a Jamaican
- Multiple Scenarios and how to answer
- No prior knowledge necessary , just be willing to have an open mind and enjoy the course at your own pace
This is a exceptional course on Jamaican PATWA , where you will learn the basics of communicating with this unique broken language that Jamaican call their own . This course has insider information that generally most Jamaicans will not mention in their courses are even mention at all . You will learn the history of the language and how it was derived , the norms , values and traditions and the do's and don'ts (VERY IMPORTANT) when vacationing or visiting the beautiful country of Jamaica.
Attached are also fun filled quizzes to keep you entertained as you go through this short course !!! You will learn common phrases and how to appropriately used them in a sentence.
Please be sure check out the insider information about places to go that most travel agency wont inform you about !!!!!!
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in learning Jamaican culture and Traditions
- People who want to learn the Jamaican Dialect (PATWA)
- People who are planning to vacation or take a trip to Jamaica
- People with Jamaican Heritage
I am a young entrepreneur who has a passion for passing on vital and useful information to people . I created my own multimedia company at the age of 16 and never looked back since . My motto is i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have gain profound knowledge and skills over the years venturing into multiple business areas . My main goal now is to share the wealth of knowledge that i have acquired with people who are wiling to be receptive. I am very passionate about my heritage and country and it gives me great pleasure to create this course to share with my audience as Jamaican culture has been popular across the whole world .