Jakarta EE (formerly Java EE) Quick Start Course
What you'll learn
- Build a simple Todo app showcasing the 3 canonical Java EE APIs
- Be able to use the Java Persistence API to persist data
- Be able to use the Java Persistence API to query data from a database
- Be able to use the Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) API to manage dependencies
- Be able to use the Java API for RESTful Web Services to create simple web services
- Be able to program in the Java Programming Language - Standard Edition
- Have at least Java 8 installed
- Have Maven installed
- Any Java IDE that supports Maven
- Internet Connection
WARNING: Do NOT take this course if you DON'T want to jump start your enterprise Java development career in 2019!
So you've learned the Java Programming Language, Standard Edition. You know all there is to know about the Java syntax and everything. Now you're wondering, how do I develop real world apps with Java? It can all seem overwhelming at first, because let's face it, the Java ecosystem is HUGE. You definitely want to move your Java career from 0-1, but not sure where to start?
Jakarta EE (formerly Java EE) Quick Start Course is your quick guide to developing server side, enterprise apps with Java using the Jakarta EE (formerly Java EE) platform.
Whether you’re a newly minted Java developer or an experienced one, Jakarta EE (formerly Java EE) Quick Start Course is the easiest and fastest way to get initiated into the art of modern software development with the industry gold standard Jakarta EE (formerly Java EE).
What will you learn?
In this fast paced initiation to Jakarta EE (formerly Java EE) software development, you’ll learn
About the 3 canonical Jakarta EE APIs - JPA, CDI, JAX-RS
How to map Plain Old Java Objects to relational database tables
How to persist data into relational database tables
How to query data from relational database tables
How to create loosely coupled business components with the CDI API
How to create modern, powerful and portable RESTful web services with the JAX-RS API
The theoretical underpinnings of Java EE
Fully working source code available with each example
Get started today!
Jakarta EE (formerly Java EE) Quick Start Course is your fastest way to get started developing modern, portable and powerful server side Java apps with the industry standard Jakarta EE (formerly Java EE) platform.
Get started on your journey to professional server side Java software development with Jakarta EE (formerly Java EE) today with Jakarta EE (formerly Java EE) Quick Start Course.
Enroll now and I'll see you in lesson 1.
Who this course is for:
- New Java SE developers looking to transition to Enterprise Java
- Beginner Java developers curious about Jakarta EE (formerly Java EE)
- Anyone who needs a quick overview of enterprise Java Development with Jakarta EE (formerly Java EE)
Hello there! Thanks for checking out my profile. My name is Luqman, a Java EE developer with Pedantic Devs. I have been doing software development for close to a decade. I started with PHP and now do Java EE full time.
My goal on Udemy is to help you get productive with the powerful, modern, intuitive and easy to use Java EE APIs.
I'll serve you the best of vanilla, pure and awesome Java EE courses to help you master the skills needed to solve whatever development challenge you have at hand.
So check out my courses and let's get started making you a Java EE ninja.