Final Cut Pro X Tutorial
- Be able to use Final Cut Pro X as you follow along.
Learn how to edit video in Final Cut Pro X. If you've never used Final Cut Pro X before, that's okay. If you've never edited video of any sort before, that's okay. This tutorial will help you get comfortable using Final Cut Pro X.
If you choose to do this, you can follow along, using the same practice media you see me using in the videos. This will give you a chance to get "hands on" experience with the tools in Final Cut Pro X as you edit an actual video project. The practice media is a downloadable zip file from within the first lesson.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner (and intermediate) Final Cut Pro X users.
- 06:58Welcome and Getting Started!
- 07:06Tour of the Interface
- 12:03The Browser
- 09:05Keywords and Organization
- 06:02Projects and the Timeline
- 15:21Different Types of Edits
- 13:45Freeze Frames and Hold Segments
- 10:03Adding Music to the Project
- 07:16Adding Photos and Adjusting Volume
- 08:34The Trim Tool
- 12:59The Precision Editor
- 07:27Built-In Effects
- 05:31Compound Clips
- 09:08Titles and Generators
- 04:58Speed Changes, Slow Motion, and the Timeline Index
- 06:31Color Correction
- 09:34Importing and Exporting
Hey there! I'm Izzy, and I'm a Digital Producer who has been training on Final Cut Pro, Motion, and other media-creation programs since 2006. While I'm probably best known for my Final Cut Pro tutorials, I also train on general videography topics such as lighting, audio, and operating a camera.
I've received feedback from learners from all walks of life, and it's clear that both professionals and hobbyists use my training to take their production skills to the next level.