IUPAC-Nomenclature of Organic Compounds in Detail
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- IUPAC Nomenclature of Organic Compounds
- IUPAC Nomenclature of Alkane, Cycloalkane, Alkene, Alkyne, Alkenyne
- IUPAC Nomenclature of Alkyl halides, Nitro compounds, ethers
- IUPAC Nomenclature of Carboxylic acids, Acyl halides, aldehydes, Nitriles
- IUPAC Nomenclature of Ketones, Alcohols, Amines
- IUPAC Nomenclature of Esters, Anhydrides, Amides, Benzene compounds
- IUPAC Nomenclature of Bicyclic & Spiro compounds
- Basic Chemistry
- Recognition of atoms & Basic Bonding
Course discusses about the systematic nomenclature of organic functional groups like Alkane, Cycloalkane, Alkene, Alkyne, Alkenyne, Alkyl halides, Nitro-compounds, Ethers, Carboxylic acids, Acyl halides, Aldehydes, Nitriles, Ketones, Alcohols, Amines, Esters, Amides, Anhydrides, Benzene & substituted benzenes, Bicyclic & Spiro compounds etc.
Each lecture starts with the definition of functional group, analysis of IUPAC name for the functional group, application of learnt concepts on new examples, special case discussions etc...
- High School Students
- X, XI and XII Students (India)
- Intermediate students
- Beginners in General & Organic Chemistry
A brief discussion about the History & why naming compounds in a systematic manner became necessary?.
General points which are common to Naming all functional groups is discussed.