I am a psychologist with over 20 years of experience and I am glad you are interested in the ways I can assist you.
Here I would like to introduce myself to help you decide if my specialization, knowledge and skills are the ones you are seeking for.
I have certification in MBTI, OH Therapeutic Cards, suicidology, nonviolent communication, temperaments, sacred therapies.
Studies: Theology and Social Work, Master in Psychology and Master in Management.
I studied and participated in internships in the Republic of Moldova, Romania, USA, France, Denmark, Lithuania.
Areas of assistance:
- leadership, growth, managerial challenges, life balance,
- family therapy, communication, crisis communication in a couple,
- preparation for marriage,
- teen counseling, parents-teens relationship,
- mental health problems, life crisis, realities around suicide, emotional comfort and regulation,
- counseling children during and after divorce,
- personal development and self-knowledge,
- change management,
- difficult decision-making,
- developing self-care skills and emotional intelligence,
- communication issues,
- break up counseling, divorce, mourning,
- post-abuse recovery
Working languages: English, Russian, Romanian