ITIL4 Managing Professional Transition Exams & Explanations
- 3 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Having completed the mandatory accredited training on ITIL4 MPT
- Must have attended the ITIL4 Managing Professional Transition (MPT) Training and have booked exam
- A minimum of 17 credits from the Foundation & Intermediate/Practitioner modules or
- Candidates must have 17 ITIL v3 /2011, credit points to be eligible to take the transition module examination.
- AXELOS neither permits examination without training, nor training without examination. It is, therefore mandatory for you to have completed the accredited training
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional transition module is designed to allow ITIL v3 candidates who have already invested to easily transition across to ITIL 4. They can gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional via one course and one exam.
The transition module enables candidates to recognise their previous achievements while still gaining the up-to-date skills and knowledge needed to navigate the digital service economy.
The module will provide information on the key elements of the following modules from ITIL 4 Managing Professional:
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT
ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve.
The course will also provide an introduction and cover the key concepts found in ITIL 4 Foundation.
To take the transition module, all candidates must be at Expert level or have a minimum of 17 v3 credits. Candidates can continue to collect their v3 Intermediate or Practitioner credits to enable them to be eligible to take the transition module
- The ITIL4 Managing Professional transition module is designed to allow ITIL v3 candidates who have already invested to easily transition across to ITIL 4. They can gain the designation of ITIL4 Managing Professional via one course and one exam.
- ITIL Experts
- Experienced ITIL Professionals with 17 ITIL v3 credit points
- Candidates who'd want to evaluate and challenge themselves against the "Managing Professionals Level" with the objective choice questions