ITALIANO AUTENTICO to speak italian as if you were in Italy
What you'll learn
- You learn vocabulary and grammar automatically: you do not learn from vocabulary or grammar rules.
- You practice your Italian learning as children: without effort.
- Through repetition, you remember what you learn, forever.
- You learn to use the oral Italian.
- You become confident when you have to speak Italian.
- You learn about Italy, its culture and other subjects.
- The articles are interesting and you learn having fun.
- You listen to Italiano Autentico spoken by people whose mother tongue is Italian.
- You learn a method that can help you become autonomous: in the future you can learn and practice your Italian alone.
- You chat and interact with other members of Italiano Autentico.
- You join a community of people who want to learn together. There are millions of people who, like you, learn Italian.
- Love the Italian language!
- An intermediate level of Italian
- A smartphone to store the mp3 audio files
Did you learn Italian at school?
Have you taken Italian classes?
Did you live in Italy?
Do you like the Italian language and culture?
Good. You belong to the category of millions people who have partially mastered the Italian language.
But you have the opportunity to say:
"I understand when I read but I can’t talk"
"I don’t understand people Italian mother tongue"
"I would like to speak Italian fluid and automatically, without thinking"
"I no longer have the opportunity to practice Italian"
"I lost my Italian "
"I don’t have enough time to learn Italian"
"I would like to learn more about Italy and Italians"
If you answered "yes" to at least one question, I have good news: Italiano Autentico will help you.
Italiano Autentico is my vision, and your goal: to create a group bringing together people who have studied, worked and spent holidays in Italy or are simply interested in the Italian culture. The idea is to use new technologies to help all these people together to learn, share, improve.
That is why I developed the Italiano Autentico system. It’s a natural learning method based on brain functioning. You’re going to learn and practice Italian like children, watching interesting videos. With this system you will learn and practice Italian automatically and effortlessly. I created lessons (videos + pdf + mp3), based on seven simple but highly effective rules.
Italiano Autentico is also a blog, podcasts and it will become even more if you join us. Come in and improve your Italian with me, without stress, with pleasure, as if you were here in Italy!
Who this course is for:
- You have already studied a little of Italian language
- You understand it enough
- You want to improve it, to burst your comprension and expression
My name is Riccardo and I am the creator of Italiano Autentico.
I was born in 1976 and I’m graduated in industrial electronic. Since year 2000 I’m an Officer at Population services of the Municipality Italian Government
How I got the idea to create Italiano Autentico? Meeting people who understand Italian but can not speak it.
My job allowed me to opened my eyes to a problem held by many people around the world.
This problem is certainly the one that you have and led you here. The problem is that there are millions of people in the world who understand the writing, sometimes even spoke Italian but can not communicate in Italian. They are unable to speak without stress, to speak Italian automatically and effortlessly.
It is for these people that I created Italiano Autentico. My main goal is to help you. You're so many that want to improve your spoken Italian, unfortunately without success because of the failure of the overall school system.
Whether in schools or on the internet, I have never seen an Italian learning system based on a natural method. So I decided to create my own system based on 7 rules.
If you decide to buy my products or not, you have the right to use the best method of learning. And this method is explained in the 7 rules of Italiano Autentico. If you are able to understand my articles, you already have a good level of understanding. But you still have a bit of work before you can talk, but I'm sure with motivation you will succeed.