Italian Grammar - Quick Guide - Verbs 1
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to form basic sentences using Italian infinitives and some basic modal verbs
- You will learn about the verb phrase "si può"
- You will learn how to form the "going" future tense
- You will learn how to form the present tense with regular and some irregular verbs
- You will learn how to form the past tense with regular verbs
- You need no prior knowledge of the Italian language
This guide is perfect for students who need help learning about Italian verbs. You'll get an introduction to using and recognising Italian verbs in the following areas:
the impersonal verb "si può"
the "going" future
the past tense
the present tense
"Italian Grammar - Quick Guide - Verbs 1" is particularly useful for complete beginners in Italian grammar as everything is explained assuming no prior knowledge. The vocabulary used is limited so as to avoid over-complication. Each tense is explained, showing how to form the tense, how to negate it, and how to translate it to and from English.
Each tense starts with a simple explanation followed by lots of practise sentences to build confidence and proficiency.
- Take this course if you're interested in learning the basics about Italian grammar
- If you're studying Italian at school