IT System Administration Training for IT Help Desk Engineer
What you'll learn
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server Operating system
- Active Directory Management
- Windows Server and Client Installation Process
- Group Policy Management
- Advanced BitLocker Configuration for Client and Server environment
- Basic knowledge of IT Help Desk
- General IT knowledge.
- A test Desktop or Laptop to build your own Lab environment
Do you want to improve your career in Information Technology? Do you want to start building your IT career with solid knowledge? You are in the right place! Wondering why? This video will be of a good guideline to you.
To become an IT specialist, you have to start from the basics, you need to master computers & everything related to information technology, how they work, how to install operating systems like Windows on machines, how they communicate, how to manage them, and how to troubleshooting all that, that's from a hardware point of view, while taking into consideration the need to learn how users are managed through network, how you can manage users accounts permissions, passwords, access, all through Active Directory.
These are part of the stuff that we will be discussing in this course, we will discuss Domain Controllers, networks configuration, DNS records, Active Directory Users and Computers, Trust Relationship, Group Policy, Bitlocker configuration and Disk Management.
This video tutorial is going to be more practical and less theory.
This have structured from the most basic knowledge required, Installing, configuring and management of Windows Server and Client Operating System.
As more than 90% of the course contents are practical training, and in order to maximize your learning experience outcomes, I encourage you to have a test PC with a virtual software installed in order to apply and practice everything we will see in this video.
The training guidelines for this video will be the following:
1. Install and configure domain controllers for company 1 and company 2
2. Install and configure DNS servers
3. Create and configure DNS zones and records
4. Configure reverse lookup zone
5. Add Secondary Active Directory Domain controller
6. Configure Forward lookup zone
7. Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
8. Create and manage Active Directory users and computers
9. Configure two Trust relationship between the two companies
10. Configure service authentication and account policies
11. Create and manage Group Policy Objects
12. Configure BitLocker policy for all client devices
13. How to Configure Disks and Volumes in Windows Server
Who this course is for:
- IT Service Desk Engineer. Anyone willing to learn IT skills.
- All IT people who wants to improve their knowledge and become IT System Administrator
My Name is Kelvin Johnson. I have been working in the IT field for the past 10 years and have worked for different multinational companies in Belgium. At this moment I am working as an IT System Administrator consultant.
Working as an IT System Administrator have given me the opportunity to broaden my knowledge in Windows Server, Microsoft Office 365, System Center Configuration Manager, Microsoft Intune, Azure, Windows 11, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Networking & Virtualization.