IT Service management: develop SLA, Service catalog, OLA
What you'll learn
- How align IT services and support to company goals
- What is Portfolio of IT services
- Develop a Service catalog structure
- Develop SLA
- Develop OLA
- Develop PBA (Patterns of business analysis)
- An experience of work in IT department or
- ITIL Foundation course
Learn to deliver business value by IT services!
This course is for both business and IT managers. The course main goal is to deliver the best IT management practices, and help both IT and business managers create business value by using IT services.
Enroll now and improve your knowledge and skills in:
- develop IT strategy;
- define IT services portfolio;
- provide IT/business analysis,
- create patterns of business activities (PBA)
- develop IT services catalog
- develop Service level agreements (SLAs) between a customer and IT,
- develop OLAs - internal agreements between different IT groups and teams. OLA supports SLA by better integration and collaboration of various IT teams and professionals.
New! The trainer added assignments to the course, and now students can prepare there own IT service documents and upload them for trainer's verification. The assignments are optional. I am always glad to give my feedback on your request.
Who this course is for:
- IT managers
- IT support staff
- Help Desk staff
- Business customers
- IT service users
- System administrators
- IT engineers
- IT developers
Online Education skills institute recommends:
Portfolio and Project Manager in IT, digital/virtual learning and professional training, and consulting.
25+ years of total experience in IT and 10+ years as a project and portfolio manager, consulting services, business trainer and startup mentor.
Grades and certifications:
Dr. Sci in System analysis,
Ph. D. in Management of technical systems
Portfolio, program and project management professional (PfMP,PgMP, PMP) by PMI
ITIL Expert, ITIL 4.0 Managing Professional, Strategic Leader
DevOps Product Owner
Online Professor at GBSB (Global), Zug, Switzerland
Certified Virtual learning trainer.
30+ professional trainings.
Over 10000 lifelong learners successfully passed trainings, and accelerated their career.