IT Risk Management
What you'll learn
- Have an overview of both IT Risk and Risk Management.
- Be introduced to IT Risk Management.
- Be aware of the four components of Risk Management Methodology.
- To understand Risk IT.
- Basic understanding of the IT industry
- Knowledge of the English language
IT risk management is the application of risk management to Information technology context in order to manage IT risk such as the business risk associated with the use, ownership, operation, involvement, influence and adoption of IT within an enterprise.
Varying definitions of risk management will be explained in this course as well as the different methodologies that exist to manage IT risks. Each of them is broken down into processes and steps. This course will also give an overview of IT risk and risk management as an introduction to the lessons.
Who this course is for:
- Businesses wanting to reduce and manage IT risks, to IT managers wanting to learn about risk management processes, and to IT professionals investigating IT risk methodologies.
- IT practitioners who need to develop their skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.