IT Recruitment: Beginners' Guide
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Fundamental practical essentials for you to start recruiting in IT particularly in a staffing agency on the USA talent market.
- Anyone who wants to start working as an IT Recruiter from scratch!
- The course is recorded in a lower speed to enable taking notes. If not required, consider increasing the speed. Some sound disruptions are possible.
Beginners' Guide: Practical, fun, easy-going, matter-of-factish guide for anyone who wants to become a professional IT Recruiter in a staffing agency for the highly competitive USA market, might be applicable but to a much lesser extent for high latency markets or executive searches. No prior IT or HR knowledge is required. The course provides the basic information( IT basics for IT recruiters, recruitment workflow, screening resumes, competitive tricks, real job examples etc.) that can help you to determine whether you should consider a job orientation shift towards IT Recruitment and will help you to work more efficiently after being hired as an IT Recruiter.
- Anyone who would like to start or have just started a career in IT Recruitment!