IT product management. Product owner role
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Define the product
- Analyze and define market/customer segments for the product
- Define value proposition
- Define product early adopters
- Work with stakeholders
- Gather and balance requirements
- Work with product team
- Product development models
- Perform market tests
- Prioritize requirements. Define MVP
- Product backlog development
- Basic risk management
- Define financial parameters and prognosis
- Prepare marketing plan
- Prepare investor presentation
- Prepare an elevator pitch
- Scale the product
- Experience as an IT product team member OR
- Junior marketing experience in digital/IT products
In the digital world IT products are everywhere. Businesses and companies perform digital transformation; startup teams develop and launch their own products.
In this course you learn the product management process from start to finish: starting with idea or "pain" through market tests, working with stakeholders, discover and prioritize requirements, define MVP, measure results, improve to scaling your product.
You learn how to prepare information for investors: marketing analysis, simple financial prognosis, prepare and perform investor presentations and pitches.
At our course you work on practice tasks, and discuss topics at a course forum.
After the course you will be able to start your product owner journey.
- Junior IT product managers
- Product team members
- Digital products team members
- Marketing specialists, which work with IT/digital products
Lesson 1 describes the essence and main definitions of product management and product owner role.
In this lesson you learn valuable prioritization tools: MoSCoW and KANO
Learn about financial plan for your product, prognoses Profits & Losses.
If you want to learn more about business planning, visit the course: IT Startup: Prepare Business Plan (https://www.udemy.com/course/business-plan-development-for-startups/?referralCode=D55D9C677853A5689173)