A+ 2016 Networking Fundamentals
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 242 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-901 & 220-902 exam to become A+ Certified!
- When you are setting up your network, there are a plethora of cables, connectors, and tools at your disposal understand what to use and where to use it.
- Learn about various computer network protocols and how the data is transferred from one computer to another as well as IPv4 and IPv6.
- Understand the different types of WiFi standards, types, their origin, the security, and the many considerations you should make when when connecting to the internet.
- Be fully prepared in setting up internet connections and routers.
- Discuss the various devices that can enable the interconnection of computing devices in a local area network, wide area network, or connect over the Internet.
- Apply your knowledge throughout the course with quick quizzes.
- Download and Save extra PDFs of flash cards, games, slideshows, and other supplemental materials for each lecture in our course.
- Participate in active discussions with other information technology students & participants becoming certified.
- Communicate with the instructor and openly ask questions that will be addressed within 48 hours!
- A computer with Internet.
- This is 1 out of our 6 course "CompTIA A+ 900" series: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-bU4vzmt_NyVnZRRFU1N3ROblU
Welcome to A+ Networking Fundamentals from LearnSmart.
This course will help you validate you have mastered the technologies found in today’s extensive and varied IT environment to boost your career. This course series will also better qualify you for such jobs as computer systems analyst and information security specialist.
Gain foundational knowledge of the principles, techniques, and tools needed to successfully prepare for CompTIA's A+ 220-901 Essentials & 220-902 Practical Application exams.
This is 1 Course in our 6 Course CompTIA A+ Series including:
- A+ PC Assembly Fundamentals
- A+ PC Components Fundamentals
- A+ Networking Fundamentals
- A+ Mobility with Portable Devices Fundamentals
- A+ Operating Systems Fundamentals
- A+ Security and Operational Procedures Fundamentals
This course is designed to prepare the student for the CompTIA 220-901 & 220-902. Students will look into networking. Once in our course review our course map to see just how we align with CompTIA's A+ Certification in providing this training. Learn the main exam objectives by learning these key concepts we cover:
- Networking Cables, Connectors, and Tools
- Networking Network Protocols
- Network Wi-Fi
- Internet Connections and Routers
- Network Devices
Our lectures are paired with a variety of demonstrations and quizzes giving visual example and real world look of the concepts that will be talked about.
Our sections listed below are can be taken in any order, as a review of a particular concept or exam domain. However, if you are just becoming familiar with the networking systems it is recommended that you view the courses sequentially.
Section 1: When you are setting up your network, there are a plethora of cables, connectors, and tools at your disposal understand what to use and where to use it.
Section 2: Learn about various computer network protocols and how the data is transferred from one computer to another as well as IPv4 and IPv6.
Section 3: Understand the different types of WiFi standards, types, their origin, the security, and the many considerations you should make when when connecting to the internet.
Section 4: There are several things to consider when you want to set up an internet connection - be fully prepared in understanding internet connections and routers.
Section 5: Discuss the various devices that can enable the interconnection of computing devices in a local area network, wide area network, or connect over the Internet.
Learn from others! Here are some reviews from participants (Click on reviews to see full list of reviews)
- Great Material - This course is a great reference and way to refresh your skills for the new A+ exam! I needed a good refresh before taking the exam and this course is clearly laid out and copiously covers the material for the exam. Great course, well worth the money! -- M.B.
- Perfect Course - Not only do you get great lectures that are pretty much PowerPoints with an instructor teaching you the concepts, there are also Demo lectures that show you how each of the concepts works in real life. This is such valuable information to have when taking the test. I feel very confident that this course is the best course on Udemy. -- D.R. Jr.
- A Complete Jumpstart - What has impressed me the most is the depth of the content to this coarse. Each HD video is crystal clear in both the visual and audio, even including quality closed captioning (great for reading along with the lectures). I wasn't interested in the flashcards or the crossword puzzles when I started the program, but I've found them to be very useful in staying engaged in the class when away from home. This is everything you need to get started and have a classroom quality experience from home. Dive in and stay focused! -- P.C.
- Looking to enhance your skills in computer networking?
- Are you an IT professional, computer systems analyst, or information security specialist? These concepts are key for these kind of professions.
- Please review our course map to see just how we align with CompTIA's A+ certification objectives and standards provided through this training: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-bU4vzmt_Nyak9POEFwd3ZaM3c