IT Networking Fundamentals | Must Before CCNA | CEH | AWS
What you'll learn
- Network Fundamentals
- How Computer Networks Work
- Understand the Benefits of Router & Switches
- Basic Understanding of Computers
LEARN COMPUTER NETWORKING FUNDAMENTALS FROM Industry Expert.
Are you a non-techie interested in learning about computer networks?
In this 5 Days course, I'll teach you Networking Fundamentals which are essential before CCNA Certification.
Network Fundamentals are required for most of the Certifications.
Before CCNA Certification.
Before AWS solution Architect Certification.
Before Docker Kubernetes Certification.
Before CEH - Cybersecurity.
The fundamentals of computer networking, teaching you essential computer networking core principles you need to know.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE IN THIS COURSE
30 Days Money Back Guarantee by Udemy.
6+ Hours of Lecture & Lab Practical Videos
Downloadable Course Videos for Offline Viewing with Udemy Mobile App and PDF Lectures of All Course PowerPoint Slides.
This Course has 5 days video which will make you understand about IT Networking.
The course covers the following topics including (and this list will be constantly updated):
Network architectures (OSI Model)
Basic IT networking Labs.
At the end of this course, you will be able to discuss networking topics; and be able to start configuring real networking devices such as routers and switches. In this an introductory course, but contains a lot of information that can be prepare you to get your CCNA certification.
Please Note :- This is not CCNA Course !!
Who this course is for:
- Non-Techies Wanting to Learn About Computer Networks
- Aspiring & Inexperienced IT Professionals
- This Course Is NOT for Experienced IT & Networking Professionals [ You can take this for subnetting ]
1. Eleven years of Industry experience with implementation and support of network technologies.
2. Trained over Hundreds of IT students via Online, with my videos and training manuals.
3. Provide one on 1 Online Training and Group online training for USA UK clients.
4. YouTube Channel with hundreds of videos with millions of views.
5. A highly experienced and talented Network Specialist, with expertise in Troubleshooting
and Optimizing Networks, coupled with extensive knowledge of Service Provider Network & LAN.
6. Strong knowledge and experience in Design networking and connectivity solutions for
Small, Medium, and Enterprise customers
7. Well versed in Cisco Switches & Routers, Tellabs ( Coriant ) Devices, Wireless, and Security with specific
emphasis in Troubleshooting
8. In-depth expertise in routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIPv1&2) , Switching architecture and Protocols
(VLANs, Trunking and Spanning Tree)
9. Knowledge of implementing and troubleshooting complex layer 2 technologies such as VLAN, Trunks, VTP,
Ether channel, STP, RSTP and MST
10. Excellent working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite and OSI layers
11. Implementation of HSRP, VRRP and GLBP for Default Gateway Redundancy