IT Management: Essential Principles and Skills
What you'll learn
- Understand the 3 Ps of IT Management
- Spot areas that typically need the New IT Managers attention but are often overlooked
- Understand how to ensure all reports are accurate
- Limit and manage risk
- Understand that improvement takes time and be ready to work toward that goal
- You only need a desire to learn management mandatories in the data center arena and ears to hear to benefit from this course.
- A position in data center / I.T. management is helpful but not required.
Welcome to the world's first and only Udemy 101 level course on management of the information technology data center. This course will provide you with a clear, practical, and organized learning journey. You will learn the key data center management principles that many novice managers are unaware of and thus soon tarnish their reputation in todays complex, uncertain and rapidly-changing world of I.T. Join other students in their journey to learn how to become an indispensable and highly sought after manager in the high tech area of any company.
- 40+ clear and concise lectures and 5 quizzes on the key data center management principles you need to succeed
- Packed with practical examples from the instructor’s 30+ years working in the corporate world
- Contains many tips, explanations, and summaries
- Clear, practical, powerful, concise and best of all, inexpensive, join now and start learning about the management areas you need to excel at for your customers, your company, your department, your team, and you to be successful
Who this course is for:
- If you are newly promoted / hired as an IT Manager this course is for you!
- If you are working in the IT arena as an engineer, architect, developer, or an administrator and are looking to stand out from the crowd by understanding the concerns of IT management then this course will help you toward that goal.
- Using the collegiate scale as a guide this course will be a 300 level course. Please keep in mind that this is a 101 level course for IT Governance, which is an advanced topic within the umbrella of IT Management.
- If you are an experienced IT manager, the other students in the course will benefit from your insight into how the concepts and theories presented are implemented in your organization.
- If you are an IT Manager in a Fortune 50 organization this course is likely not for you. Your organization will have fully implemented and adopted the concepts and theories discussed throughout this course.
I am the wife of a business executive, a mother, a friend, and a nurse. The sharing of my life experiences with a younger generation is my passion.
I attended Medical College where I earned my degree in nursing. Along the way I associated with and learned from some of the smartest and brightest mind up and down the Fortune 100 scale. I share courses that are from those experiences and are geared toward individuals seeking to learn.