IT Certification - Study guide to pass at first attempt !
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to pass at first attempt top paying IT certifications like CISSP, PMP, CISM, CRISC, AWS, CCSK, BLOCKCHAIN EXPERT, ...
- Best tips how to manage your study session to pass certification at first attempt
- Comparison between main certifications : Security+ vs CISSP; CISSP vs CISM; CAPM vs PMP; PRINCE 2 vs PMP
- Per certification best books, best online trainings, cost and my exam experience to achieve your goal at first attempt
- No specific knowledge is required
- Have a deep desire to pass the IT certification at first attempt
Update 06 JAN 2019: New section about Risk Management and CRISC certification are online
Update 18 OCT 2018: I have passed the ISACA CRISC certification at first attempt today … I will update my guide soon
I'm an IT professional with 15 years of experiences and I have passed more than 15 certifications in less than 2 years at 1st attempt in various domains:
Cyber Security: CISSP, CISM, Security+
Risk Management: CRISC
Cloud Computing: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge v3 & v4, Cloud U
Project Management: PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2 Foundation, ISMF, IPOF
IT service Management: ITIL Foundation (2011)
Quality Management: Six Sigma Yellow Belt Professional
Governance: COBIT 5 Foundation
Blockchain: Certified Blockchain Expert
I will share with you my best tips and tricks to passed your certification at first attempt.
I will review with you
My study method
Pros/cons comparison between major certifications
Per certification best books, best online trainings, cost
My exam experience to achieve your goal at first attempt.
This training will provide you very valuable information about Top 5 paying certification of 2017
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- All people with interest in IT certification like Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Project Management, IT Service Management, Quality Management, Governance, Blockchain