IT fundamentals and basic with AWS for super beginners
What you'll learn
- Acquire basic knowledge of IT concepts, Internet, servers, networks, and databases.
- Acquire basic knowledge of AWS.
- Acquire basic knowledge of the WEB.
- Acquire basic knowledge of system development.
- Acquire knowledge of the development system and development methods used in modern WEB development.
- Understand the IT industry from the perspective of IT personnel involved in system development and the skills that will be required in the future.
- Anyone with no IT knowledge can take this course without any previous experience.
This course is suitable for complete beginners to even those with some prior IT knowledge. Without any pre-requisites, all participants will gain a strong foundation in the IT theory and application of these skills using tools like AWS. This course consists of the following two lecture styles..
・ Theory lectures used to understand fundamental IT concepts and skills of IT
・ Hands-on tutorials used to experience practical IT tools, like AWS operations
The purpose of this course is for those with zero current IT background to gain sufficient IT knowledge, and to gain confidence in applying these IT skills in real-world scenarios. After learning the theory of servers, networks, databases, etc., you will be able to experience their usage through Hands-on a AWS operations, creating your own server, networks, databases, and much more. .
What is IT?
IT usage scene
・Understanding a server
Understanding a server
Build a server on AWS
Learning Public key authentication method
Reconfirm server role
MAC Operation for EC2
Backup EC2 (creating AMI)
・Network basic knowledge
Network basics (IP address and URL)
Network and internet
Subnet mask and subnet
Protocol and OSI reference model
Build a network on AWS
Build a server in VPC
Use Route53 as DNS server
・Understanding a database
・Understanding virtualization and the cloud
・Understanding web application development.
・SoR and SoE development and IT human resources requirements
Who this course is for:
- IT engineer beginners
- Those who have just joined an IT company.
- Non-engineers who want to understand IT
AWS Trainer / AWS certified cloud practitioner / AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
We are an IT training company that provides training specialized in AWS and AI. We mainly conduct AWS training in Japan and sell AWS related books.
We provided many English and Japanese course for Udemy and have more than 115,000 students
- 4.5 Instructor Rating
- 2,294 Reviews
- 76,766 Students
- 6 Courses
AWS Trainer / AWS certified solutions architect / AWS certified cloud practitioner / AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
We have provided AWS training programs to Japan, the United States, India, and so on. We specialize in creating courses using both English and Japanese, and more than 110,000 students (a total of more than 180,000) have taken the course.
Our course is by far the No. 1 course in Japanese and has the largest number of users.