ISTQB Foundation Level for 2022 Exam +609quiz
What you'll learn
- By taking this course students will be able to to pass the ISTQB Foundation level certification in first attempt
- Learn tips and tricks to solve the ISTQB easily
- Real time testing examples are provided to explain the concepts
- MOCK TESTS : At the end More than 16 mock tests are added
- Technical support is provided
- There is no such prerequisites for this course , although a very basic software life cycle background and basic software programming is recommended
This course is designed for people seeking foundation level certification based on the ISTQB certification program. By taking this course you will be able to pass the course at 1st attempt by solving real ISTQB exam quizzes.
We are aware of the fact that ISTQB is a renowned standard for software testing professionals around the globe. QA professionals are seeking answers and directions from the ISTQB organization. The ISTQB® established its position in the first years of its existence as the de-facto international software testing standard and as the leader organization for the software testing professionals around the globe
This course will help you to get a better job in a better company and take a competitive edge with your peers. If you are new and want to join software testing as a profession then this is the best choice to take the ISTQB Certification.
This course will help you pass the exam from your first trail by solving hundreds of questions.
In this course more than 4.5 hours of video content, each topic is discussed in detail and in the end, 609 sample exam questions are given for practice. When it comes to investing, nothing will pay off more than educating yourself.
I wish you best of luck.
Who this course is for:
- Testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers. This Foundation Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a basic understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants.
My name is Arshad, an ISTQB Certified engineer with a decade of software Quality Assurance and System Analyst experience with US-based IT companies for their world over clients.
Intensive experience in B2B and B2Cs software and have enriched experience in testing applications of their load/performance/UI/Functional/Regression testing.
Automation scripting and storyboarding the software requirements. I was involved with US clients for gathering the software requirements and elicitation of requirements through storyboarding techniques.